Problem with "Replies"

Splitlink

Legendary member
My problem is that I when go to the menu, select a thread and press "replies" there comes a box with a list of posters, with the number of posts that they have made. Pressing the number should give me a list of their posts that can, then, be read. That has happened in the past but now I get a box "Sorry, no match. Try other terms" or something similar.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't have any other bugs and can't believe that it is only me.

This is a useful facility because one can get past a lot of unwanted posts.

hi mate, yes it does appear to be busted, though i've noticed in the past that it works on and off, some days it ok and others not, maybe it'll be ok tomorrow?

I'm using Chrome.
I don't think I'll ever go back to IE. I'ts a security nightmare and slower than a turtle in mud :LOL:

Peter

This has got to be the most useful feature ever and I didn't even know it existed :eek:

Thanks Split (y)

I posted to Jon, earlier, and his was ok, too.

i think i have found a solution to our ie woes :smart:

in your browsers menu bar go to "tools". click "compatibility view settings". you should then see the settings window with trade2win.com already populated in the add box. simply click add, then close, and you should be good to go mate.

i think i have found a solution to our ie woes :smart:

in your browsers menu bar go to "tools". click "compatibility view settings". you should then see the settings window with trade2win.com already populated in the add box. simply click add, then close, and you should be good to go mate.

:clap:

Thanks mate. Good to have some ex-mods around here, too!