Pro trader wanted

J.SmithFX

We are seeking for Pro trader to manage our accounts​

Preliminary competition will start from July 01, 2011 to December 30, 2011.
Each trader will trade a 100k demo account provided that:
Maximum DD <5%
Maximum floating DD <5%
Minimum 2.5% profit per month.
Minimum 10 Trades per month.

The trader qualify pre-qualification will be given a real 10k account. After six months of real trade if they are qualified will be given a real 100k account. After a year if the trade would be stable, trader will be given a real 1000K account to manage.

Benefits:
Trader will be paid 20% of net profit gain.

The interested candidates please contact us for further information.
Mr: Smith - Email: smithfxfunds[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

So you want a trader who can trade consistently without ever having a drawdown of more than 5%, but has to produce a profit every single month without fail, must take trades just for the sake of taking trades, and you ask them to work for you for 12-18 months without any significant pay just to prove to you, who operate from a web based email, that they know how to trade? How many of these lucrative trading positions are available?

So you want a trader who can trade consistently without ever having a drawdown of more than 5%, but has to produce a profit every single month without fail, must take trades just for the sake of taking trades, and you ask them to work for you for 12-18 months without any significant pay just to prove to you, who operate from a web based email, that they know how to trade? How many of these lucrative trading positions are available?

Spot on!

Dear Mr Smith, I am sending you an email right away, with my bank account details enclosed. Pls don't hesitate to charge a "processing" fee to my account.

Ok lets do the math here…

We’ll assume that your “pro” trader can meet the criteria you’ve specified. Let’s assume he makes the minimum 2.5% per month

After 6 months his account will be worth $11597 after compounding – then he get’s it topped up to 100K and it will be worth $115969 at the end of the year.

So that’s a total profit of $17,566 of which you are offering 20% - $3,513 for a years work.

Dream on……

Pro Trader Contest Rules:​

1. A participant cannot register more than one account.
2. A participant register in his/her real name.
3. We are obliged to keep all contest participant information confidential. Thus, only the nickname, country, and city of each participant are published in the current and overall ratings.
4. The account is eligible for the contest is Classic-mt4 demo account. An available deposit currency is USD (US Dollar).
5. The deposit on a contest account, by currency is: 100.000,00 USD (100k)
6. A contest participant should read these rules carefully and adhere to them during the contest. Not knowing the rules will not be considered legitimate grounds for a complaint.
7. Date and time information for registration and each contest is detailed below:
Registration from 01.07.2011 to 31.07.2011.
Start — 00:00, 01.07.2011. End — 23:59, 31.12.2011.
Note: All time indicated in the broker’s platform.
8. A contest participant shall carry out all operations on their Classic-mt4 demo trading account.
9. Contest participants have the right to open positions of any size (as is allowed by the free margin on the trading account).
10. At the end of the contest (23:59, 31.12.2011), all open positions on the account will be closed by contest participants.
11. Conditions pass the Pro Trader Contest:
a. Maximum DD <5%
b. Maximum floating DD <5%
c. Minimum 2.5% profit per month.
d. Minimum 10 Trades per month.
12. Benefits:
Contest participants qualify pre-qualification will be given a real 10k Managed Account. After six months of real trading if they are qualified, trader will be given a real 100k Managed Account. After one year if the trade would be stable, trader will be given a real 1000K Managed Account.
Trader will be paid 20% of net profit gain (high water mark).

The interested candidates please contact us for further information. Mr: Smith - Email: [email protected]

Thank you.

20% profit split? If you are going to pay hedge fund incentive structure then you need to offer hedge fund account size. You would need to make 100% a year for anyone to be paid a decent salary which is doable but not with a 5% max drawdown. Unless youre Bernie Madoff

. . .

Maximum DD <5%
Maximum floating DD <5%
. . .

Benefits:

. . .​

You should really be looking to pay a 70:30 split AGAINST you for someone delivering those typres of returns (Serious)​

This is a funny thread. Well done Mr Smith :).

I too would like to send you some money. Really, you're doing well. Your mother must be very proud of you.

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in my topic. I don't see anything funny here. Can you show me what's wrong?

Thanks.

If the post is genuine then i'd be interested so long as its signed by a solicitor that i'd get some of the profits... 2.5% pcm is a walk in the park

We are seeking for Pro trader to manage our accounts​

Preliminary competition will start from July 01, 2011 to December 30, 2011.
Each trader will trade a 100k demo account provided that:
Maximum DD <5%
Maximum floating DD <5%

The trader qualify pre-qualification will be given a real 10k account. After six months of real trade if they are qualified will be given a real 100k account. After a year if the trade would be stable, trader will be given a real 1000K account to manage.

Benefits:

The interested candidates please contact us for further information.
Mr: Smith - Email: smithfxfunds[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

J.SmithFX, I can understand your concern because I was told the same from some fund management companies. All you want is to pretect your clients money by providing low DD fund services. Here are what I propose to this low DD requirement:

There are many ways for capital preservation. One is to only allocate % of your total capital for a trader.

For example, my drawdown is less than 20% (you can see my real time performance at http://www.mt4i.com/users/partnerfx/stats ) while one of my strengths is to produce compound returns. If you want only 5% drawdonw which is 1/4 of my 20%, you just allocate 1/4 of your total capital for me to trade. While you may see 20% DD from the trading account, your true DD for your total capital is only 1/4 of it, or only 5%. I hope you find my opinion helpful.