Remote Trading Possible Scam

Dear Splitlink,

At least we (YESFX Ltd) are not hiding behind nicknames in this forum. We have published our official registered address, telephone number, contact emails etc., so that everyone interested to know our company better can contact us and see who we are. Hiding behind emails is the easiest way/method to blame others. Even though your attitude towards our company is completely unprofessional, we openly invite you to join our live-trading session as a guest and find out if we are scam or not. The details to contact us are listed on previous posts.

Hello guys, I am working for YESFX i am UK based, I can assure you they are no scam... I completed a successful month and was paid out with regards to the 50% profit sharing. I paid the fee upon accepting the offer, which goes towards the execute trader. Most prop houses usually ask you to invest capital to trade on and monitor your trades before they release more capital. The fact is for a small fee you are able to manage a much larger account with respect to the companies money management rules.

I hope this helps you all...

Hi guys,

I have a question for you. I have an offer for a remote junior prop trader position from a firm based in Cyprus. The deal is:
50,000euros live account.
Minimum trade per day: 1
Maximum trade per day: 3
Minimum or Maximum position size per trade: 100.000 (1 lot)
Intraday positions: All positions must be closed before the end of the trading session.
Minimum Stop Loss per trade: 10pips
Minimum Take Profit per trade: 10pips
Maximum daily loss: €470

The thing is that firstly they told me that I have to pay a one-off payment of €575 entry fee, this will cover admission fees, processing fees for all future withdrawals (does not include Bank Charges) and also provides you with your own personal Executive Trader. And that there is a max ammount I can lose it total, which is 3,000. So if my account drops below 47,000 in any time they have the right to terminate me. They didn't ask about any trading record or something like that. They just saw my CV and got me an offer.

I think sth doesn't seem right. what do you think? Can I really see if the accout will be a demo or live as they claim? I think is might be scam. I really appreciate any help given.

Thanks

Dear Splitlink,

At least we (YESFX Ltd) are not hiding behind nicknames in this forum. We have published our official registered address, telephone number, contact emails etc., so that everyone interested to know our company better can contact us and see who we are. Hiding behind emails is the easiest way/method to blame others. Even though your attitude towards our company is completely unprofessional, we openly invite you to join our live-trading session as a guest and find out if we are scam or not. The details to contact us are listed on previous posts.

If you believe that I am unprofessional, so be it, but I would like to make clear that you are mistaken. I am not a professional in any form of trading, neither have I visited the trading sessions of any company, let alone yours. I manage by myself, thank you, apart from reading advice on this site. I advise others to do the same, it's cheaper.

"If you believe that I am unprofessional, so be it, but I would like to make clear that you are mistaken. I am not a professional in any form of trading, neither have I visited the trading sessions of any company, let alone yours. I manage by myself, thank you, apart from reading advice on this site. I advise others to do the same, it's cheaper."

We are offering an opportunity to people with lack of large capital to learn and make income which we split 50%. Like i mentioned before, you are more than welcome to join a trading session which is the ultimate way to speak with other traders and confirm the legitimacy of our operations. YESFX Ltd.

This part alone says it all to me, even before they ask for a fee.

100% a scam!

Looks like this is a scam beware people!

Tim, you are more than welcome to request to enter our TRADING SESSIONS and speak with our Prop Traders in order to verify the legitimacy of our operations. We have provided plenty of content in previous posts [local and international press articles] and we have disclosed all our company information so anyone who does their research can see who we are. Having said that, if you do decide to ask for a GUEST id please email [email protected].

Thank you,

YESFX Ltd.

To those who have any questions about YesFx, I can assure you that it is real. I had been trading options since 2007 until I started focusing on forex in 2011, as many of you can probably guess, this wasn't my day job. I actually switch professions to a full-time trader with YesFx back in February of this year and they have never been anything but professional with me. They had their requirements as any company will, but without the capital they are providing me to make moves with, I would still be a salesman pitching conferences and summits over the phone. If you have any questions, feel free to reply.

To those who have any questions about YesFx, I can assure you that it is real. I had been trading options since 2007 until I started focusing on forex in 2011, as many of you can probably guess, this wasn't my day job. I actually switch professions to a full-time trader with YesFx back in February of this year and they have never been anything but professional with me. They had their requirements as any company will, but without the capital they are providing me to make moves with, I would still be a salesman pitching conferences and summits over the phone. If you have any questions, feel free to reply.

Hi Pip_seeker,

I'm considering doing this, but I'm hesitant since I know so little about the company. Do you know how many people are remote trading with them? What is the success rate? Is the interaction with other traders worth it? It sounds like a decent offer, but I'm not sure it is worth quitting my dayjob for.

Thanks!

I wouldn't quit dayjob for this! but that's just me, everyone is different

Hi Pip_seeker,

I'm considering doing this, but I'm hesitant since I know so little about the company. Do you know how many people are remote trading with them? What is the success rate? Is the interaction with other traders worth it? It sounds like a decent offer, but I'm not sure it is worth quitting my dayjob for.

Thanks!

Hello guys, I am working for YESFX i am UK based, I can assure you they are no scam... I completed a successful month and was paid out with regards to the 50% profit sharing. I paid the fee upon accepting the offer, which goes towards the execute trader. Most prop houses usually ask you to invest capital to trade on and monitor your trades before they release more capital. The fact is for a small fee you are able to manage a much larger account with respect to the companies money management rules.

I hope this helps you all...

Hello RajGrewal

I am also a trader based in the UK may I have your number or emailk address to contact you directly? Thank you

Hi Pip_seeker,

Thanks!

I believe that they have an international team of around 20, as far as the other traders success rate, I'm not sure, I only speak with a few of them personally. There is a forum in which we share trading advice that everyone contributes to, and they seem knowledgeable. I know that a few of them do this part-time because their primary job allows them this freedom. I personally have been able to pull in a decent commission but that has to do because of mytrading methods and nothing to do with the company.

I hope this helped you.

Do yourself a favour

I have worked with them for good six months.
I will not say they are crooks. Rather they are novice. They don't understand the business. My recommendation would be to stay away from them.

Well so you have worked with us for six months. The fact that you no longer work with us is due to insufficient performance. So I suggest to review your own trading strategy and try to improve instead of blaming us for being non-professionals.

The risk of taking into our program people like you who eventually proved to be successful is a primary risk for our Firm in order to identify talented FX traders. Too bad you are not one of them!

Well so you have worked with us for six months. The fact that you no longer work with us is due to insufficient performance. So I suggest to review your own trading strategy and try to improve instead of blaming us for being non-professionals.

The risk of taking into our program people like you who eventually proved to be successful is a primary risk for our Firm in order to identify talented FX traders. Too bad you are not one of them!

You guys take anybody and everybody who shows you the money. How on earth can you expect a novice trader to become successful in the matter of three months, and that too without any training on your part. Also, your rules are stupid. I have never found that kind of rules anywhere.

No real prop firm tries to defend themselves on T2w forums way you guys do, by the way. That tells so much about you :(

YesFX

There is no reason on earth for any prop firm to charge you an entrance fee.

They won't fund you.

I agree...they ask you for a deposit of 1450$ in an off shore company in Dubai with another name...
If you loss 901$ they terminate your agreement and...say goodbye to your money..
They ask you to do scalping , not trading. They want to open positions every day because they want to make money from the spreads..If you don't open new position every day...they terminate your agreement again...

Dear All,

I have been carefully reading all of the above comments about YesFx. Dont rush to comment about a company that you actually dont know so well, and havent been working there for so long. IT IS DEFINATELY NOT A SCAM LIKE NIKOS70 SAID. I will explain you why:

I have been working there for about 8 months. When i first interviews all of the stuff were nice and kind. Any company can have a bank account anywhere in the world. This doesn't mean that it is a scam. People that run big successful companies know that very well.

In these 8 months:
1) I never had an issue with my trades. The execute trader runs your trades & pending orders right away.
2) You close green for the month? YOU GET PAID RIGHT AWAY. Ex: One of these months i made $6,000. The next day the money was in my account even the last penny.

Probably Nikos70 doenst really know about efficient trading and lost a bunch so he got kicked out. If you dont know how to trade dont even try.

As for the $1450 thats a great idea, because people like Nikos70 join the firm, the company is great enough to trust you an account of $50,000 (with whatever expenses that has for them), the next day loses everything and still wants to continue ruin the fame, and the integrity of this company.

i disagree with everyone in this thread running their mouth. If you are an efficient & good trader the company will treat you right and respect you.

RESPECT FIRST TO GET RESPECT BACK.

YesFX

I have worked with them for good six months.
I will not say they are crooks. Rather they are novice. They don't understand the business. My recommendation would be to stay away from them.

If you see trading like business then everybody stay away!!! They don't want traders, they want scalpers...In trading it's wrong to do overtrading...but in YesFx they want to open positions every day...because they want make money from the spreads every day.... how professional really!!!
If your position it's open during the day.. they have a great idea....they close all positions at the same night....Imagine Goldman Sachs or UBS to do that.....If you'll do that in these companies simply...they kick you out at the same moment.

They ask for entry fee of 1450$...(?????) and they give you......a demo platform!!! Every 3 months you 'll have to renew your....demo!! You will never see the live account with the real orders!!!

You pay those 1450$ to YesFx.....but finally you have pay an off shore company PR Human Resources at ....Dubai....

And best of all.....in the end of each profitable month you must send an invoice to YesFx, your invoice with your information....but....oh...magically they do it instead of you...just like all "professional companies" do...they write YOUR invoice instead of you....(i beleive that there is a name for such actions begins with " Forge....."

So , as you see, it is a very "professional" company.......

:LOL::LOL:
Dear All,

I have been carefully reading all of the above comments about YesFx. Dont rush to comment about a company that you actually dont know so well, and havent been working there for so long. IT IS DEFINATELY NOT A SCAM LIKE NIKOS70 SAID. I will explain you why:

I have been working there for about 8 months. When i first interviews all of the stuff were nice and kind. Any company can have a bank account anywhere in the world. This doesn't mean that it is a scam. People that run big successful companies know that very well.

In these 8 months:
1) I never had an issue with my trades. The execute trader runs your trades & pending orders right away.
2) You close green for the month? YOU GET PAID RIGHT AWAY. Ex: One of these months i made $6,000. The next day the money was in my account even the last penny.

Probably Nikos70 doenst really know about efficient trading and lost a bunch so he got kicked out. If you dont know how to trade dont even try.

As for the $1450 thats a great idea, because people like Nikos70 join the firm, the company is great enough to trust you an account of $50,000 (with whatever expenses that has for them), the next day loses everything and still wants to continue ruin the fame, and the integrity of this company.

i disagree with everyone in this thread running their mouth. If you are an efficient & good trader the company will treat you right and respect you.

RESPECT FIRST TO GET RESPECT BACK.

If you see trading like business then everybody stay away!!! They don't want traders, they want scalpers...In trading it's wrong to do overtrading...but in YesFx they want to open positions every day...because they want make money from the spreads every day.... how professional really!!!
If your position it's open during the day.. they have a great idea....they close all positions at the same night....Imagine Goldman Sachs or UBS to do that.....If you'll do that in these companies simply...they kick you out at the same moment.

They ask for entry fee of 1450$...(?????) and they give you......a demo platform!!! Every 3 months you 'll have to renew your....demo!! You will never see the live account with the real orders!!!

You pay those 1450$ to YesFx.....but finally you have pay an off shore company PR Human Resources at ....Dubai....

And best of all.....in the end of each profitable month you must send an invoice to YesFx, your invoice with your information....but....oh...magically they do it instead of you...just like all "professional companies" do...they write YOUR invoice instead of you....(i beleive that there is a name for such actions begins with " Forge....."

So , as you see, it is a very "professional" company.......

You have some personal issues my friend, but you dont have to publish them. You are spreading the wrong word.!!!