price action

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
I wouldn't consider myself as a major proponent of, 'price only'. In fact, the thought of price alone seems (at least to me), like quite a formidable task to be performed. Nevertheless, i value the concept.

Three chart factors:

1. Historical action
2. Gauge (price)
3. Time

So what happens next? F*cked if i know, and to be perfectly honest, there isn't a fourth, fifth or even sixth element or variable/constant that can guarantee future performance.

So i guess we're all in the same boat.

I wouldn't consider myself as a major proponent of, 'price only'. In fact, the thought of price alone seems (at least to me), like quite a formidable task to be performed. Nevertheless, i value the concept.

Three chart factors:

1. Historical action
2. Gauge (price)
3. Time

So what happens next? F*cked if i know, and to be perfectly honest, there isn't a fourth, fifth or even sixth element or variable/constant that can guarantee future performance.

Titanic?

Are you talking about price action or the behaviour of price? Also known as price behaviour. There is a thread somewhere about the world's foremost expert on price behaviour.

Are you talking about price action or the behaviour of price? Also known as price behaviour. There is a thread somewhere about the world's foremost expert on price behaviour.

That will be a different take on, behavior. Take no notice of the f*ckin idiot.

So you open a futures account. In general, you will be asked about what your intention is for the account.

1. Speculation
2. Hedging

Are you using the futures markets to hedge? As a retailer, i very much doubt it, you are, 'in it to win it', and why not, it's your prerogative.

Well done, you've taken your very first steps into the clear-cut world of gambling (sarcasm)

Three chart factors:

1. Historical action
2. Gauge (price)
3. Time

1. Historical action: Well, it's not completely historical. At the extreme right (end) of this, it becomes real time (the sh1tty bit, where most freak-out and lose a grip on almost everything that makes them sane)

2. Gauge (price): Does this matter with reference to a chart only? Realistically? It's not worth poop without somekind of logical driver. Logical driver: What i'm not on about is a moving average, or bollinger bands etc.

3. Time: Probably the most important factor of the three. Studious back-testers and automative programmers will undoubtably understand the constraints of time within the 24 hour day as opposed to RTH. Especially, if you view the market in the context of standard deviations.

Head and Shoulders. It's not always a perfect visual, but from my experience, the best price action pattern there is when combined with other market factors.

Head and Shoulders. It's not always a perfect visual, but from my experience, the best price action pattern there is when combined with other market factors.

What does Tonto say about it ?

Value measured by volume at price or time at price (which usually amounts to about the same thing).

If you have value, you have cheap prices and you have expensive prices. Now you can start to think about what happens when you get to expensive and there ain't no buyers up there.

Value measured by volume at price or time at price (which usually amounts to about the same thing).

If you have value, you have cheap prices and you have expensive prices. Now you can start to think about what happens when you get to expensive and there ain't no buyers up there.

The thought process of a futures trader. Thanks, DT. One thing i'd like to mention is that a, head and shoulders, formation can also be inverted.