Price Action - Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

DionysusToast

Legendary member
I think it's necessary to give an explanation of why clear support & resistance won't make you money. No matter how you play it, if you play it in an objective (rules based) manner. The explanation will also cover why it may work if you play it in a subjective manner.

This reward will be my contribution. I will have this contribution vetted by any well respected member of this site. This may be the young Arabian, the Martinghoul, the Timsk, the 333, the Dr Iraj (RIP), the BSD, the Bramble or even the elitejets

For T2W to earn this reward, they have to do 1 thing...

GET RID OF THE HC (and his ilk).

Keep the paid advertisers. Just get rid of the freeloaders posing as board members.

If you want an absolute unequivocal and clear explanation of why any simple play of support & resistance will not work (AKA information pertaining to actually trading). Then support this move.

If you have information to donate. Add a summary (but not details) here. The more useful info available for this, the better.

If you work for T2W. Support a move to ban Howard Cohodas and his kind.

If you are Howard Cohodas & his ilk, post a wordy nonsensical reply that adds a mass of verbage to the T2W servers but says nothing at all.

So - here is the line in the sand. Respected (or otherwise) people may contribute free, useful information that isn't on the board right now in exchange for the removal of people who are here to line their pockets by selling people information that will lose them money.

Anyone?

Howard has made money. TBH, i think some members on this site just can't come to terms with certain facts, and i can imagine that Howard really frustrates them.

Not because he's doing so much wrong, but because he seems to be standing on certain members toes, and they can't respond in kind.

Ouch!

Let me give a teaser....

You saw that the lowest price that apples could be purchased was 30p per apple.

You buy apples when price came back to 30p. There was a bit of a rush, so you managed to get them at 35p.

You put in 2 standing orders - one to sell your 35p apples for 45p. You also have another order to sell your 35p apples for 25p.

You now fully expect someone to come in and take you up on your offer to sell them some apples for 45p despite the fact the buyer knows you'll sell them for 25p at a push.

On the other hand, your name is Howard Cohodas.

You buy flange pegs at 1p, knowing that 1% of the flange pegs are defective. You have a contract with a buyer to buy flange pegs for $1 each but with a clause that says you pay a penalty of $200 for a defective flange pegs. After selling 30 flange pegs and pocketing $30, you sell everyone your flangepegology methodology.

Last edited:
Let me give a teaser....

You saw that the lowest price that apples could be purchased was 30p per apple.

You buy apples when price came back to 30p. There was a bit of a rush, so you managed to get them at 35p.

You put in 2 standing orders - one to sell your 35p apples for 45p. You also have another order to sell your 35p apples for 25p.

You now fully expect someone to come in and take you up on your offer to sell them some apples for 45p despite the fact the buyer knows you'll sell them for 25p at a push.

On the other hand, your name is Howard Cohodas.

You buy flange pegs at 1p, knowing that 1% of the flange pegs are defective. You have a contract with a buyer to buy flange pegs for $1 each but with a clause that says you pay a penalty of $200 for a defective flange pegs. After selling 30 flange pegs and pocketing $30, you sell everyone your methodology.

Dion, give it up.

No matter wot u say, to me, you will always be the guy who thought he was clever by announcing that the ES was a faders market.

Had any luck today?

Whats wrong with Howard??? I just sent £2500 for a years professional training, have i made a mistake here???

Excellent..another thread with Howard Cohodas in the title of it.

I have an image of counter_violent as a Conan sort of person.
And whenever I see an addition to a thread by Counter_violent
I expect to read some stern warning to the participants of the thread to play good children or they will feel the force of counter_violent's rage.

Dion, give it up.

No matter wot u say, to me, you will always be the guy who thought he was clever by announcing that the ES was a faders market.

Had any luck today?

LMAO.

The ES IS a faders market. Most unlike CL.

Let's take today as an example.... Take a look at the overnight high at 1335.75. The market opened below it, moved up & tested the level twice (in case you didn't notice the first time) and is currently 8 points below that level.

Heaven forbid that you'd have faded the overnight high... :rolleyes:

Perhaps sir would consider actuallt having a valid point.

LMAO.

The ES IS a faders market. Most unlike CL.

Let's take today as an example.... Take a look at the overnight high at 1335.75. The market opened below it, moved up & tested the level twice (in case you didn't notice the first time) and is currently 8 points below that level.

Heaven forbid that you'd have faded the overnight high... :rolleyes:

Perhaps sir would consider actuallt having a valid point.

You've totally misunderstood me you t!t. Hahaha, kinell! You are a volatile one.

Last edited:
Let it be also known that fading yesterdays close would have made you 6 ticks and right now the jury is out on fading the overnight low (but had you done so 3.5 points would have been available).

Still - much easier to roll against zero every month.

I expect to read some stern warning to the participants of the thread to play good children or they will feel the force of counter_violent's rage.

:LOL: errr alright then

You've totally misread me you t!t. Hahaha, kinell! You are a volatile one.

This could be true. Your posts on this thread are so void of information, it is hard to know what how to interpret them.

Personally - I think it more likely that you mistyped. You can't even spell tit right. Your 'i' is clearly upside down and the word "kinell" is not in Oxfords English.

You are now free and clear to deliver to me the coup de grace by providing a trading insight of your own that is so earth shattering that it will change T2W forever. The floor is yours, the crowd awaits with baited breath for an ounce of your wisdom. This is your chance to finally shine and show that you, above all others, are one of the much vaunted 5% that actually has a trading account.

I bow down, sir and await the wisdom of ages....

Let us cast off these petty insults and squabbles between us and both give all that we can give to the T2W community.

Your turn fella....

btw - is 29 too much to expect from HGSI before the close... I'm sort of bored with it right now...

Could you be more specific:

Conan 1982
arnold-schwarzenegger-as-conan.jpeg

Conan 2011
jason-momoa.jpg

This could be true. Your posts on this thread are so void of information, it is hard to know what how to interpret them.

Personally - I think it more likely that you mistyped. You can't even spell tit right. Your 'i' is clearly upside down and the word "kinell" is not in Oxfords English.

You are now free and clear to deliver to me the coup de grace by providing a trading insight of your own that is so earth shattering that it will change T2W forever. The floor is yours, the crowd awaits with baited breath for an ounce of your wisdom. This is your chance to finally shine and show that you, above all others, are one of the much vaunted 5% that actually has a trading account.

I bow down, sir and await the wisdom of ages....

Let us cast off these petty insults and squabbles between us and both give all that we can give to the T2W community.

Your turn fella....

When you come down we'll speak. You're only just posting again so i can imagine that you are just bursting with enthusiasm. I'll wait till you're worn down a bit. Laters, d!ckhead.

If everyone put in half as much effort helping me learn to trade as they have trying to get Howard cohoda to realise that 99 small wins won't counter the inevitable 1 huge loss, I'd be a billionaire by now.

I wouldnt but I had to exaggerate a little to prove my point!

If everyone put in half as much effort helping me learn to trade as they have trying to get Howard cohoda to realise that 99 small wins won't counter the inevitable 1 huge loss, I'd be a billionaire by now.

I wouldnt but I had to exaggerate a little to prove my point!

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree - and that is why people can put in real offers for help right here in this thread...

After all - if you aren't part of the solution...

Or as GWB put it - "If you aren't with us...."

I still can't work out why everybody is going off the deep end about Howard Cojones.

Status
Not open for further replies.