Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD results for 2nd March - GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD full week

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels were on the website

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/fxcharts/

There are two attachments

First attachment shows the results for GBPUSD today 2nd March.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD stayed amongst the daily sentiment levels. Market could not pull the EMA(4,7) channel down through the daily S1 sentiment level 1.3768

Low for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.3761

High for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.3812

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.

Second attachment shows the 3 hour charts of GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD for the whole week ending today with corresponding weekly VRM levels. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

These charts shows how the three FX pairs coordinate price action about their respective VRM levels. And how long the FX pairs can take to break through a weekly VRM level.

Attachments

• 2018-03-02-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-02-GBPUSD-30min.png
    159 KB · Views: 99
  • 2018-03-02-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-week-3hr.png
    2018-03-02-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-week-3hr.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 91
GBPUSD predictions for 5th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 5th March in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

My current trading strategy is on page #20 post #157 of this thread.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 109
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 170
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 147
GBPUSD results for 5th March

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Here are the results for GBPUSD. Two attachments.

First attachment.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Low for the day was at the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3764.

High for the day was at the daily short term trend channel middle 1.3877

Second attachment

10 minute chart of the price action between the day's low and high with bounces off VRM levels.

Attachments

• 2018-03-05-GBPUSD-10min.png
    2018-03-05-GBPUSD-10min.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 2018-03-05-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-05-GBPUSD-30min.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 100
GBPUSD predictions for 6th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 6th March in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.1 KB · Views: 115
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 163
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 150
GBPUSD results for 6th March

Here are the results for GBPUSD.

Low for the day was at the weekly S1 sentiment level 1.3817

High for the day was at the daily level 1.3924 . The market could not pull the EMA((4,7) channel through the weekly sentiment level 1.3913

Attachments

• 2018-03-06-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-06-GBPUSD-30min.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 127
GBPUSD predictions for 7th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 7th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 181
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 171
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.1 KB · Views: 124
GBPUSD results for 7th March

Here are the results for GBPUSD. There are two attachments

First attachment

The GBPUSD stayed within the daily sentiment levels.

Low for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.3852. The market could not break through the short term trend channel middle. It tried three times.

High for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.3909

Second attachment shows the 5 minute chart with EMA channel (4,7) included bouncing about the daily sentiment levels and the three attempts to break down through the short term trend channel middle at 1.3859.

Attachments

• 2018-03-07-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-07-GBPUSD-30min.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 2018-03-07-GBPUSD-5min-1435.png
    2018-03-07-GBPUSD-5min-1435.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 121
GBPUSD predictions for 8th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 8th March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59 KB · Views: 107
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 166
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 167
Keep in mind there can be outliers due to heightened risk concerns, i.e. volatility
Probably best decision is to stay on the fence wait for BoE rate hike decision, Trump tariffs story details

GBPUSD results for 8th March

High for the day was at the weekly sentiment level 1.3907 with a corresponding highest daily sentiment level 1 basis point away at 1.3906. The market was never bullish at all timescales as it could not break through this level.

Low for the day was at the daily level 1.3780. I have the low for the day at 1.37808

Attachments

• 2018-03-08-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-08-GBPUSD-30min.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 154
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD predictions for 9th March

Keep in mind there can be outliers due to heightened risk concerns, i.e. volatility
Probably best decision is to stay on the fence wait for BoE rate hike decision, Trump tariffs story details

Thank you for your insights. Do FX markets on aggregate have a view and a trend ? I am using the middle and direction of the VRM long and short term trend channels to decide on an FX market view of bullish or bearish.

In anticipation of volatility with the US non farm payroll tomorrow here are the GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD triplet VRM predictions for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 9th March in New York.

Predictions for VRM levels of 10 other FX pairs can be found at

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 150
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 172
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    57.9 KB · Views: 116
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    57 KB · Views: 151
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 122
GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD results 9th March - Non Farm Payroll

Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

VRM levels for 10 other FX pairs were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD. Three attachments.

===============================================================

FIRST ATTACHMENT - FOR GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD

GBPUSD low for the day was at the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3792. The market could not break through the lowest daily sentiment level.

At the issue of the Non Farm Payroll figure at 9:30 (GMT-4) GBPUSD and EURUSD started to become volatile buying and selling US$. The GBPUSD was the first to hit its daily sentiment level 1.3813. The EURUSD was the second to hit its VRM level 1.2313. The FX pairs were synchronised. The EURUSD low for the day happened during this time when GBPUSD hit level 1.3813.

High for the day for GBPUSD was at VRM level 1.3886.

SECOND ATTACHMENT - FOR GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD

Daily VRM levels in 5 minute charts for GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

This attachment shows the price action about daily VRM levels using 5 minute candlesticks. GBPUSD and EURUSD price action about the non farm payroll 9:30 (GMT-4) can be seen more clearly

THIRD ATTACHMENT - FOR GBPUSD

Weekly GBPUSD VRM levels in the top 3 hour chart for the week, today`s daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

The top chart shows how the GBPUSD has been trapped all week within the weekly VRM sentiment level. Today`s GBPUSD was a rally off the lowest weekly sentiment level 1.3804.

Attachments

• 2018-03-09-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-09-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-30min.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 2018-03-09-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-NonFarmPayroll-5min.png
    2018-03-09-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-NonFarmPayroll-5min.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 2018-03-09-GBPUSD-3hrs.png
    2018-03-09-GBPUSD-3hrs.png
    119 KB · Views: 115
GBPUSD predictions for 12th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 12th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 166
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 171
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 129
GBPUSD results for 12th March

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels and 10 other FX pairs were on the website

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Low for the day was at the daily sentiment S1 level 1.3842.

The GBPUSD spent over 5 volatile hours breaking through the weekly sentiment level 1.3899.

High for the day was about the daily levels 1.3911 and 1.3916

Attachments

• 2018-03-12-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-12-GBPUSD-30min.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 109
GBPUSD predictions for 13th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 13th March in New York.

Attachments

• GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 147
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 153
  • gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 119
GBPUSD & EURUSD results 13th March

Here are the results for GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the weekly sentiment S1 level 1.3875. Which is also the lowest weekly sentiment level. I have the daily low as 1.38743.

GBPUSD spent over 2 hours trying to break through the weekly long term trend channel middle 1.3958.

GBPUSD hit its daily high as EURUSD hit its daily VRM level 1.2408.

Attachments

• 2018-03-13-GBPUSD-EURUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-13-GBPUSD-EURUSD-30min.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 116
GBPUSD predictions for 14th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 14th March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 111
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 159
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 156
GBPUSD results for 14th March

Low for the day was at the daily sentiment level 1.3929

High for the day was close to the highest weekly sentiment level 1.4001

The GBPUSD is still trapped inside its weekly sentiment levels.

EURUSD tested its weekly high level 1.2395 today and bounced back down .

Attachments

• 2018-03-14-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-14-GBPUSD-30min.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 150
GBPUSD predictions for 15th March

I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 15th March in New York.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 114
  • GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 159
  • GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV
    46 KB · Views: 152
GBPUSD results for 15th March

The GBPUSD spent the day trapped in the daily sentiment levels and still unable to break through the weekly long term trend channel middle at 1.3958.

The EURUSD has the same situation unable to break though its weekly long term trend channel middle at 1.2379.

GBPUSD low for the day was at the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3928

GBPUSD high for the day was at the highest daily sentiment level 1.3990

Attachments

• 2018-03-15-GBPUSD-30min.png
    2018-03-15-GBPUSD-30min.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: