?? Precision Trader 5.02

Philip_Stoned

After seeing some forecasts and explanations of what the software does on you tube I decided to look further. The problem is that there is little info out there. Does anyone have this software? How much have you made with it? Is it really over 90% accurate as some claim? How much is it?

On you tube ron jaenisch gives you the forecasts and show you ahead of time what the product does .....and it looks great but thats all I can find out. Heck there is no mention of price and his other software he gives away. What a way to run a business.

If he is giving it away fine, but if you have to pay more than one cent you should ask if he has real time performance history; if not....RUN

Check his site and see if there is anything about a hypothetical waiver; if there is ....RUN FASTER...

Never pay anybody for "education" or "systems" unless they can provide real time performance data.You will be waiting a long,long time.

If you are still inclined to do so...send a cheque to the Salvation Army for $200 or what ever currency as it will be money you will not waste or lose and you will feel good

If he is giving it away fine, but if you have to pay more than one cent you should ask if he has real time performance history; if not....RUN

Check his site and see if there is anything about a hypothetical waiver; if there is ....RUN FASTER...

Never pay anybody for "education" or "systems" unless they can provide real time performance data.You will be waiting a long,long time.

If you are still inclined to do so...send a cheque to the Salvation Army for $200 or what ever currency as it will be money you will not waste or lose and you will feel good

Astoria,
I agree with you about the proof of performance. This is why it got my attention. His forecasts are on youtube and if you look at his "intern's" system that he has been posting in real time for nearly six months, it appears to do well.