Votes: 6 25.0%
  • They dont commit themselfs 100%

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Trading Indexs, forex gold big price swings

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lack of experience

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
id be suprised if many people get far doing the easy things in trading. for me regardless of the process ive gone through whether searching for a top or bottom or joining a trend i have a stop loss and a target when i enter if the stop is hit i was wrong if the target is hit i was right

hi

not being good enough,you have just watched a cd on learning to be a boxer,now youre getting in the ring with mike tyson in his prime,who you thinks going to win:whistling my money is on mike .demo,yes demo my ****,put them gloves on baby and get in the ring,anybody ever remember that fight bruno had with iron mike,fit as a machine had loads of fights[trades[ all hand picked been boxing for years,i will never forget his face as he walked to that ring and got under the ropes:eek:,live trading,.you know the story,:smart:when youre getting into a trade who do you think youre fighting.:clover:i wish you lots of it,it aint coming out of a book,not a cd,or a robot.take that with a pinch of salt.worth its weight in gold

Most Traders biggest downfall is not admitting when they are wrong on a trade and hence not closing a losing position quick enough.

Most from the list, because they are all part of the same thing.

'Greed' to me is an 'emotion', it is also pretty close to 'wanting everything now', 'want instant millions'. Also 'gamble', 'lack of TA' (maybe even lack of FA), not committing oneself, and 'lack of experience' are also pretty intertwined, so your poll doesn't give a great deal of choice.

I definitely woulnd't say it was betting on indexes or gold or forex. People can make money on those.

The biggest downfalls must be poor money management (whether by emotional decisions or lack of knowledge about what constitutes good money management/risk of ruin) and not having (and then sticking to) a positive expectation strategy. Simple as that.