Forex looks Interesting

Sometimes - especially if it's unexpected. Generally if what they do/say is expected, it is already priced into the market and won't effect price. Yesterday's statement (which beat the cr*p out of my position I may add!) was obviously a bit unexpected, or worded more strongly than some may think. Whatever it was, the Euro is showing no signs of any strength today.

If you dont mind me asking Gumping what sort of money management system do you use?

I am kinda thinking about 3%

Sometimes - especially if it's unexpected. Generally if what they do/say is expected, it is already priced into the market and won't effect price. Yesterday's statement (which beat the cr*p out of my position I may add!) was obviously a bit unexpected, or worded more strongly than some may think. Whatever it was, the Euro is showing no signs of any strength today.

Arhh that is an interesting take on it, so is there any list that states all the periods where to be honest no one has a clue what the result of the event etc will have on the market? like yesterday for example

2 questions, 2 pretty succinct answers:

Science: 2%

Minimee - sorry can't help you there: no clue :(

Let's get back to this question of news: I don't trade based on news, but any good newpaper or news website will probably tell you what will be expected in the data. So the FT, Bloomberg, Reuters etc wouldn't be a bad place to start. :)

This is personal experience I have do it with myself

Ok time for my first ever post, I have been on a demo account in forexgen broker for about a week, watching trends and just learning in general,

Last edited: