Precision Trader/Andrews Course

EDSTEIN

Anybody have any experience with this software or the course: http://www.andrewscourse.com/. The guy that runs the course, Ron, seems to know his stuff but he also has many different websites promoting the same thing. Many of the website links don't work, the video's are poor quality and everything is disorganized. I joined one of his services and when I complained and asked for more of an explanation, the guy wrote me a nasty email and cancelled my account. That kind of attitude doesn't make me want to spend $3,000.00+ for his course but his results are spectacular. Comments from anybody that has experience with him/the course.

Anybody have any experience with this software or the course: http://www.andrewscourse.com/. The guy that runs the course, Ron, seems to know his stuff but he also has many different websites promoting the same thing. Many of the website links don't work, the video's are poor quality and everything is disorganized. I joined one of his services and when I complained and asked for more of an explanation, the guy wrote me a nasty email and cancelled my account. That kind of attitude doesn't make me want to spend $3,000.00+ for his course but his results are spectacular. Comments from anybody that has experience with him/the course.

Surely you have answered your own question:whistling

I need to add the following to my post: please don't respond if you cannot add substantive information.

Precision Trader / Andrews Course has been around for a long time. My father saw Reinhard Ron Jaenisch speaking in Washington DC at a Dow Jones Seminar when Regan was President. On line I found a company that sells some audio tape made over ten years ago. I called the precision trader people in San Diego and spoke to Ron Jaenisch. He mentioned that the audio tape being sold was not something that represents what they offer and should be avoided. He now teaches the Andrews Course and gives away the Precision trader program, with the Andrews Course. Considering the cost of the course, it makes sense. Earlier this year I decided not to trade real money until I had proven without a doubt that I can trade. Before taking the course I set up an account at Collective2.com. The trading went poorly until in September when I started to use the Andrews Babson methods and as anyone can see the results were wonderful for the most part. I still have to give up my bad habits that cause most of losing trades. Being up over 200% during a bad time is very satisfying. After I learn enough and show it in the track record I plan on teaching others and managing money. The Course consists of over 20 videos, a manual that comes in the mail, a special email group, the precision trader software and other items. In the private group I have seen the comments by others, that are cut and pasted on the Andrews course web site. Another nice feature of the private group is that Ron sends out charts on trades he likes and encourages applying the course methods to deepen understanding. These are great motivators to keep on learning.

I signed up with Ron today.

He is accepting part payments (layaway) for his advanced course, where you start with around 500$ and he will release the videos as the payments are completed.

As of now, I have only studied the Mikula book on Andrews method.

I was planning to get the Mircea Dologa book on Integrated Pitchfork Analysis, as a preparation for what Ron is teaching.

Just wanted to know if I should look at any other courses or books on Pitchfork and Trendlines ?

Thanks

Last edited:
I signed up with Ron today.

He is accepting part payments (layaway) for his advanced course, where you start with around 500$ and he will release the videos as the payments are completed.

As of now, I have only studied the Mikula book on Andrews method.

I was planning to get the Mircea Dologa book on Integrated Pitchfork Analysis, as a preparation for what Ron is teaching.

Just wanted to know if I should look at any other courses or books on Pitchfork and Trendlines ?

Thanks

rishikesh_m, Tim Morge is a good source for Median Line studies. He was a student of Dr Andrews. He provides many free information on YouTube, on his website.

Please can you give us your experience with Ron material?

Hi Taiwan

Both Ron and Morge were students of Dr Alan Andrews and as a student, I would like to learn from both. As a new student, this is like asking me to compare the acting skills of Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro, when both are unique in their own ways.

As of now, I only have book by Timothy Morge, yet to go for his videos. Its going to be a long journey :p

Along with his book, Ron also has extensive video tutorials which he keeps on updating all the time.

He also has an unique tool, described as the ORE indicator.

Have a look at the ORE indicator in crude last November, I remember crude tanking 2-3 times, after getting to the 101-102$ zone.

Of course - moment this resistance was broken, crude zoomed up like anything. Reminds me of one lesson - a failed bearish setup is Super bullish.

Here is the crude oil chart -

http://i.imgur.com/ZVDlb.png
ZVDlb.png

Last edited:
Hi Taiwan

Both Ron and Morge were students of Dr Alan Andrews and as a student, I would like to learn from both. As a new student, this is like asking me to compare the acting skills of Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro, when both are unique in their own ways.

As of now, I only have book by Timothy Morge, yet to go for his videos. Its going to be a long journey :p

Along with his book, Ron also has extensive video tutorials which he keeps on updating all the time.

He also has an unique tool, described as the ORE indicator.

Have a look at the ORE indicator in crude last November, I remember crude tanking 2-3 times, after getting to the 101-102$ zone.

Of course - moment this resistance was broken, crude zoomed up like anything. Reminds me of one lesson - a failed bearish setup is Super bullish.

Here is the crude oil chart -

http://i.imgur.com/ZVDlb.png
ZVDlb.png

Hi Rishikesh, I think that by now you may have finished the course on Andrews Pitchfork.Can you throw some light as to how was the Course.

Regards

Course review

Hi Rishikesh, I think that by now you may have finished the course on Andrews Pitchfork.Can you throw some light as to how was the Course.

Regards

Hello. I would like to offer you my insight regarding the course. Sorry for being this brief but the webpage refreshed when I nearly finished my longer review so I have to do it all again, which Im in no mood for... If you want more details PM me.
Now to the point. Is it worth it? I would say no if youre just starting out but if you have some experience and you trade a decent account then its very useful. What I like about the course are the methods tought, their simplicty, the private groups which often brings new trading opportunities to my attention. What I dont like is the overhyped advertising and promoting the author does for it, the uselesness of the PT3 software(but this isnt a major issue as the techniques work well with most platforms- I like using them on MT4 and Jforex from dukascopy), and the lack of intraday charts exchange on the private group, most of them are daily charts and most of them are posted by the author himself, there arent many so called experienced traders with his methods only a few, the videos are very poorly prepared and named, also the advanced course manual is very short and doesnt dig very deep into the methods just skimms through the subject. As you can see I put alot of ephasis on the things that I didnt like about the course so I make you aware of them also. For me it was a good purchase it has worth it but I did expect a more professionally organised material. Overall Id say its a good course if you can overlook the above mentioned drawbacks. Hope this helps.

Hello. I would like to offer you my insight regarding the course. Sorry for being this brief but the webpage refreshed when I nearly finished my longer review so I have to do it all again, which Im in no mood for... If you want more details PM me.
Now to the point. Is it worth it? I would say no if youre just starting out but if you have some experience and you trade a decent account then its very useful. What I like about the course are the methods tought, their simplicty, the private groups which often brings new trading opportunities to my attention. What I dont like is the overhyped advertising and promoting the author does for it, the uselesness of the PT3 software(but this isnt a major issue as the techniques work well with most platforms- I like using them on MT4 and Jforex from dukascopy), and the lack of intraday charts exchange on the private group, most of them are daily charts and most of them are posted by the author himself, there arent many so called experienced traders with his methods only a few, the videos are very poorly prepared and named, also the advanced course manual is very short and doesnt dig very deep into the methods just skimms through the subject. As you can see I put alot of ephasis on the things that I didnt like about the course so I make you aware of them also. For me it was a good purchase it has worth it but I did expect a more professionally organised material. Overall Id say its a good course if you can overlook the above mentioned drawbacks. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply Regards