Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mini Dow 'Globex Game'

DayRaider subscribers play the Globex Game every morning (for us Yanks)...The two legal trades are the #DOWN and the subsequent #RDOWN....technical trades all the way...

This is a snapshot of this morning, but rather routine most every day....The profit objective on the #DOWN is 80+ mini dow points, or 80% ROI on daytraders margin ($500). The trade is exited technically but the reversal price should occur at a known Dow Behavior "time". The Mini Dow runs on a regular daily 'time' schedule...

Knowing the basics, the entry and exit are 100% technical, no discretion on entry, some discretion on exit.

The Mechanical Day Trader

Attachments

• GLOBEX GAME.png
    GLOBEX GAME.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 179
  • the globex game typical point range overview april 15 2009.jpg
    the globex game typical point range overview april 15 2009.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
DayRaider subscribers play the Globex Game every morning (for us Yanks)...The two legal trades are the #DOWN and the subsequent #RDOWN....technical trades all the way...

This is a snapshot of this morning, but rather routine most every day....The profit objective on the #DOWN is 80+ mini dow points, or 80% ROI on daytraders margin ($500). The trade is exited technically but the reversal price should occur at a known Dow Behavior "time". The Mini Dow runs on a regular daily 'time' schedule...

Knowing the basics, the entry and exit are 100% technical, no discretion on entry, some discretion on exit.

So whats the potential setup? In layman's terms.

Is the plan to enter the moment the candle with the tick breaks the privous candle high, or do you wait for the close?

traders today i willshow you how to trade by taking into consideration 1hr charts but taking entry based on 15 min for max or best potential price.

now you can see a double test of 130 area with 2 arrows in 1 hour chart. This means price has tested 130 area twice and settled above . At this moment of time you must think about building long positions.. but taking entry on 15 min chart..

now look at same chart 15 min

2 arrows are the same double test.. now when prices move up obviously its gonna meet some sell interst at rally. so we wait for it to get sold off again in the chart i have pointed that out by a cross "x" thats your selling...

now the candle marked with tick is the candle which nulllifies the sell interest or the high of previous candle .. at this moment to go long and put your stops below the double test ..

i hope you got this ideaology

i mean throughout the day. used to be a time when you could short as many lots as your account would let you every day at three o'clock and come back 6 hours later to a whopping profit

One Minute Methodology contains Dow Behaviors

That dow hasnt been in a behaviour trend for weeks... I'm just unhappy I was only on demo when it was lol

there are 6 intraday Dow Behaviors that comprise DayRaider; a total of 12 setups; there are multiple Dow Behaviors (2+) on all major intraday moves while the Dow Cash is open; during Globex hrs there are only 2 Dow Behaviors max, DayRaider 2.2 advises when the Overbought or Oversold conditions end - if Dow Behaviors are present, then it's a low risk trade. If neither of the 2 Dow Behaviors of the Globex are present, then it's a high risk trade, better wait for the Dow Behaviors to catch up to the market.

#DOWN is a set of simple trading rules that Fundamentals of Futures Trading graduates know. #RDOWN is a different set of simple trading rules related to the 'Dead Cat Bounce' part of the Fundamentals course.

there are 6 intraday Dow Behaviors that comprise DayRaider; a total of 12 setups; there are multiple Dow Behaviors (2+) on all major intraday moves while the Dow Cash is open; during Globex hrs there are only 2 Dow Behaviors max, DayRaider 2.2 advises when the Overbought or Oversold conditions end - if Dow Behaviors are present, then it's a low risk trade. If neither of the 2 Dow Behaviors of the Globex are present, then it's a high risk trade, better wait for the Dow Behaviors to catch up to the market.

#DOWN is a set of simple trading rules that Fundamentals of Futures Trading graduates know. #RDOWN is a different set of simple trading rules related to the 'Dead Cat Bounce' part of the Fundamentals course.

please go away

How much it is gonna cost?? :mad:

Eurjpy

Moved my stop to just under the 131 level and got taken out a short while ago for 53 pips per lot and 1:1 R/R. In hind sight I should have scaled out 50% earlier, but I didn't see an indication for a strong reversal on the 1H TF.

That dow hasnt been in a behaviour trend for weeks... I'm just unhappy I was only on demo when it was lol

yeah, that's why my newest student nailed 334 Mini Dow points paper trading yesterday...I assume he'll go live next week (or sooner).

Attachments

• 04 14 2009 student paper trading.png
    04 14 2009 student paper trading.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 135
yeah, that's why my newest student nailed 334 Mini Dow points paper trading yesterday...I assume he'll go live next week (or sooner).

Must be my blonde brains but where is your set up? if you have not got one or you are not discussing it get the heck off this thread

Is the plan to enter the moment the candle with the tick breaks the privous candle high, or do you wait for the close?

i trade a break of previous high, simple reason being we have a reversal in place .. if you wait for candle close then you can get a high price due to lots of similar buying or selling interest

i hope it helps ..

your question can be answered in many ways depending on time frames but the best person who could advice you is dante

btw he has started charging consulation fees .. 1hour = 1 billion zimbabean dollars only cash pls (y)

Must be my blonde brains but where is your set up? if you have not got one or you are not discussing it get the heck off this thread

look at the graphic ....you trade numbers and formations....the highlighted range of numbers tells you what # to look for...:eek:

good trading everyone...

why only 334 pips? you have to realise that the dow is extremely predictable but you need to use the right indicators. there are certain times of day when you can use the pre-school trading steps to capture the trend for the next sixteen hours. obviously first of all you need to be aware of the multiple behaviours but if you use dantes CashCow 3.4 you will see that once the overbought or oversold conditions are met and you combine this with the pigs ear setup then the chances of a reversal are extremely high and I first #ENGAGE and then I #LOCKDOWN. it actually works on all markets. i've run it on rough rice and gas oil.

Reactions: ian
Mate I`ll help you.. I`m going to post you MP for everyone..:

Check out the shopping cart thread on the website - basically new subscriptions are going to be closed soon but I back the DayRaider subscription with a moneyback guarantee....it's my way of tweaking all the guys at the CME years ago that said it couldn't be done...

If you send me your email address, I'll be glad to send you a FAQ ....have a great day (and I don't need your money, I thoroughly enjoy training, it breaks the monotony of daytrading and tweaking the nithering nabobs of negatism out there).

* Fundamentals of Futures Trading will be $750
* DayRaider 2.2 One Year Subscription will be $3,600

Listen, dont get me wrong. I dont have nothing agaisnt you, you actually seem smart, making money selling strategies and stuff.. point for you! but the problem is that here there is no fool.. Here is a NICE trade where trades and aspiring trades wants to learn and SHARE ideas..

Please, make a favor for us, or you start to post set-ups as everyone or you go to sell your "get-rich-in-five-days-easy-as-no-one-else" system out of here..

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.