AUDUSD the move has started.

edit:added chart and check chart name

Attachments

• AUDUSD range break then SbR then Trend break.jpg
    AUDUSD range break then SbR then Trend break.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Eurjpy

EURJPY broke through 4H trend line. Inside bar forming just underneath.

There was also a 1 hour pin at 5am and double pin bar 7-8am right at a pivot level. Entered on break of first bin bar, o let's see what happens.

Attachments

• EURJPY.GIF
    EURJPY.GIF
    41.4 KB · Views: 134
AUDUSD 12 away from previous support on range, watch if it becomes resistance (again). 7233 (crap lower than that is 7229)

Last edited:
eur/jpy channel threat

eurjpy channel may be under threat ..

two assumptions
1> eur/jpy has broken out of channel which was false break and about to test 20 daily moving average on upside ...

2> or it has completelydone a false break and will resume its upside trend..

i was long euro/jpy at 130.30 and i scaled put half with handsome profit at 131.30 and i will post my trade methodology later on boys

Attachments

• eurojoy.gif
    eurojoy.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 140
eur/jpy trade

traders today i willshow you how to trade by taking into consideration 1hr charts but taking entry based on 15 min for max or best potential price.

now you can see a double test of 130 area with 2 arrows in 1 hour chart. This means price has tested 130 area twice and settled above . At this moment of time you must think about building long positions.. but taking entry on 15 min chart..

now look at same chart 15 min

2 arrows are the same double test.. now when prices move up obviously its gonna meet some sell interst at rally. so we wait for it to get sold off again in the chart i have pointed that out by a cross "x" thats your selling...

now the candle marked with tick is the candle which nulllifies the sell interest or the high of previous candle .. at this moment to go long and put your stops below the double test ..

i hope you got this ideaology

Attachments

• eurjpy.gif
    eurjpy.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 190
  • eurjpy15.gif
    eurjpy15.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
just goes to show how trendlines aren't always helpful. I am thinking of binning them and only using pivots in future

traders today i willshow you how to trade by taking into consideration 1hr charts but taking entry based on 15 min for max or best potential price.

now you can see a double test of 130 area with 2 arrows in 1 hour chart. This means price has tested 130 area twice and settled above . At this moment of time you must think about building long positions.. but taking entry on 15 min chart..

now look at same chart 15 min

2 arrows are the same double test.. now when prices move up obviously its gonna meet some sell interst at rally. so we wait for it to get sold off again in the chart i have pointed that out by a cross "x" thats your selling...

now the candle marked with tick is the candle which nulllifies the sell interest or the high of previous candle .. at this moment to go long and put your stops below the double test ..

It's how you read them advfn, I reckon it burst through this daily line on 1minute, if it paused and held on that level for a while it might have held - but the acceleration of price was so fast it busted right through it. This is only a guess on past experience as I wasn't up that early today.

Very ineresting Gizmo, I'll have to study that a bit more, but it does make perfect sense; thanks for sharing!!
It would have got me in a bit earlier, I'm long at 130.43, and have moved my stop to below the 9am candle at 130.56. Will see what happens in the next hour and possibly scale out half my position.

just goes to show how trendlines aren't always helpful. I am thinking of binning them and only using pivots in future

advfn .. the trendline you are dealing with is daily trendline so you have to wait until NY close to see how it closes on a daily level .. thinngs could turn around.. but never ignore trendlines because you will be left out of what others (market) does.

Status
Not open for further replies.