Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterdays Crude trade. 1hr pin at 50% retracement and s/r pivot.

Still in play with stop movements shown on chart.

Hey Tom, that was one sweet trade!!! Can I ask you whether you moved your stop after the third one, or were you stopped out that stop when the market reversed the following day?

Happy Easter everyone!!

Chris

Gbpusd current 1hr situation

A definate channel established in 1hr cable since last Monday's Hi (6th April) marked at point X on screenshot below. 3 tests of that 4770-80 (channel top,) and 2 on the 4585/75 channel bottom. Obvious 1hr descending Res T/line (un-tested) and the lower ones are the twice tested 4hr/Dly ascending Supp T/lines.

Outside of the channel, potential near term resistance comes in the form of the area marked as X which also coincides with a 4hr (2 tests) and Dly previous swing hi area 4915-76. Potential near term support (outside of channel) comes in @ 4531 a 2 fib cluster (50% 4107-4949 with 38.2% 3841-4959,] the asc supp t/lines mentioned above and another 2 fib cluster 4307/02 (76.4% 4107-4959 & 50% 3650-4959 respectively.)

b3lpba.gif

usdcad H&S?

eur/cad tanked last week so showing a bit of strength
usd/gbp looks like its going back to 150
eur/gbp look like its bottomed out at these same support levs and will bounce back and if that happens eur/usd h&s will fail
after looking at all that i reckon usd/cad is best probability for h&s to succeed
gbp/cad hitting resistance, pref at an old level, will be the telling sign for me... also the daily shows a failed buy side h&s
usd/cad look like a h&s hourly daily and weekly
daily also looks like its channeling so neckline could break anytime

Last edited:
GBP USD: two 1 hour pins one after the other both hitting close to resistance line which has been tested several times before. What do you reckon?

euro trend channels

boys 1.3470 shh looks like good short.. with double trendline coinciding with 61.8% fib of whole downmove ...

although i will be looking to short once i get a short term reversal is in place.. if you look for speculative shorts place your stops 30-40 pips above

best of luck

Attachments

• eurtrend.gif
    eurtrend.gif
    34 KB · Views: 170
Blue sky above, I always notice on dailies that they extend their range before reversing though. Just thought it was an interesting area and candle formation.

Attachments

• interesting area.jpg
    interesting area.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.