Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Moses a bloke?
You can call me Goddess, PhilleAss

Took you all night to think of that one nic...

update...

By the By, is there a candle formation name for this - at first I thought it was the three crows but they need full bodies.

Can't be arsed linking the other posts so I'll just upload the pics from before. How many chart pictures do you guys have in your folder? I have around 700.

Attachments

• something.jpg
    something.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 175
  • something2.jpg
    something2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 162
  • something3.jpg
    something3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 174
euro time to play a wedge

afternoon traders

euro trapped in a wedge .. time to play a bit of trendlines...

Attachments

• eurtrend.gif
    eurtrend.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 179
1hr Gbpusd

Screenshot says it all, channel within in a channel,...price has been contained inside since fall from Monday's Hi.

Attachments

• x.gif
    x.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 155
GBPCAD now

serio0usly, just watch it at least for price action

Yes, very nice, I had placed an order EOD March 3, never triggered though. Was too wary of it on Monday and more importantly didn't have the guts (if I had placed order when the first daily pin formed, it would have triggered and stopped out in the same day :-0 )

Gbp-jpy

Has anyone been watching this in the last few days?

I started watching it after a couple of comments several pages back, and decided to try to get to know this market which I'd never actively traded before. (I'm also still learning the TD MMT method, and just thought I'd try to get to know one market really well for a while).

End Jan-Feb-Mar and beginning April, it was trending up smoothly enough, then
(on hourly), downward, followed by sideways channel. At least two goodish opportunities, one long, one short, up and down the channel, then a reasonable long which I paper-traded for +100pips (profit target). It now seems to be consolidating.

Is this just the slowdown before Easter, or is anything interesting about to happen, do people think? (Not until next week, I presume).

I think the probability is that it will eventually resume its upward trend (as on the daily), but how soon that will be, who can say. I guess it could continue drifting slowly down towards the ascending TL on the daily then move up, or just turn around from where it is.

Attachments

• GBP-JPY-20090409-1620.jpg
    GBP-JPY-20090409-1620.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 166
  • GBP-JPY-Daily-20090409-1624.jpg
    GBP-JPY-Daily-20090409-1624.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 149
Right, few things.

GBPCAD did work out in the end for a small play, worked out perfectly but it really had to break 18050. The 1h and 5m chart had clear s/r there. After it held it was SbR all the way down to 17900 where it has now formed a pin and hourly pin and sitting about the previous support which it broke earlier. I got out of the trade for profit then went to play football at 2pm.

EURUSD has got a clear head and shoulders starting from 30th of march, watch for breaks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.