Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok traders from my experience .. i should have said this thing in morning ... portfolio rebalancing in hedge funds.. month end quarter end and friday .. if i am not wrong month , quarter end dollar demand to emerge .. more on london fix at 4 gmt .. usually bankers are aware of this and try to get in there with dollar buying in morning sessions... something to be noted dollar index just popped up on 1hr time frame classical higher low and taken out previous swing high ...

thanks for this:)

I know that, just saying I was in it...and btw thanks mate. That was my first really profitable proper trade and I have to say all down to you and J16, been studying your stuff really hard for the past couple of months you've totally transformed my trading and how I go about it, I know that wasn't a classic setup but it was a nice move and I just caught it as it broke down. nice to see it does work. Thanks to Gizmo too, nice bit of insight earlier too.cheers guys.

not you, I'm talking about KillPhil

not you, I'm talking about KillPhil

Really weird to see lots of posts deleted but the quotes still remaining on this thread. ha

Unfortunately, this week has been a bit of a holiday for me. Meaning getting up late, if there's any ops take them, if not go back to bed/for a run/etc. So I missed your post!

Cheers for the heads up though, one way traffic :). Next significant place I can see would be 14237. Cheers for the ehads up on the trading diary thingy too!

Back to proper trading on monday. NFP next week :love:.

edit, heres a free chart of a pin i posted last week ~(made this chart a while back) - too bad i didnt keep this trade[just to make that clear] got out before the fomc announcement lulz - next time perhaps.

Attachments

• i missed it.jpg
    i missed it.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 1237666001491.jpg
    1237666001491.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
ok traders me off for lunch will be back in afternoon.. i am loving this thread .. before i got euro traders just pull out a 4 h charts euro's pullback from fomc breakout 50% fib retracement...

also to note dante is excited about his new cqg trader .. for now hez happy of not trading ****ty futures market lolz

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT WATCH OUT AT 12:00-1:00 GMT IF US TRADERS PROVIDE MORE DOWNSIDE MOMENTUM ON THIS PAIR .. CLUES WILL BE ANY RETRACEMENT IN THE AREA 1.35 ...

Attachments

• euro4.gif
    euro4.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 167
euro

traders watch out for 1.3330 area .. resistance line and a double top breakout of january ...

some profit taking should emerge .. but will watch cautiously

Attachments

• euro4.gif
    euro4.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 170
euro historical analysis

as euro has just started recovering from 1.3330 area i though to put some historical analysis everytime euro approached this daily 1.3330 area .. pls find attached .. it has aggressively recovered back and retested back 1.37 's ..

here is the oct 08 and jan 09 trading range ... rest is upto you traders do you own analysis .. but this is how i do mine.. best of luck .. also pardon that i have just posted the pics without any good resistance line but u can do it i guess

as euro has approached a majorlevel traders should focus on time frame of 1 hour or more .... for directional clues:cheesy::cheesy:

Attachments

• euro jan.gif
    euro jan.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 171
  • euro oct.gif
    euro oct.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 209
also to note dante is excited about his new cqg trader .. for now hez happy of not trading ****ty futures market lolz

Excited my a&se. This is terrible after TT.

I honestly cannot believe these people on T2W that complain about spread betting.

They do not realise how lucky they are.

Give them 5 minutes in the direct market and they will pray for a bucket shop.

oh what a day .. its seems my call for dollar strenghth.. equities and commo weakness wasnt bad atall

although got caught in a dodgy trade .. day was alright.. hve a nice weekend everyone

USD/CHF pin on 4H

Any thoughts on taking the pin that is in formation on 4H USD/CHF, confluence at 38.2% fib?

My main concern is holding onto it over the weekend.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_CHF (27-MAR-09).png
    Spot FX USD_CHF (27-MAR-09).png
    29.7 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.