Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello people

sorry about being late ... had some frustrating stops trigerred today so was not in a good mood..:eek:
HUGE POTENTIAL HEAD AND SHOULDER ON DAILY EURO ... WITH RIGHT SHOOULDER FORMING NOW.
But looking at what euro is going thru right now i will take a step aside ahead of ECB and non farm payrolls to see fr any clues.. for now market may be expecting magic word "quantitaive easing" from ECB and that could lead to massive dollar buying because we might be entering into an era fo competetive quantitative easing where dollar and pound are ahead whilst euro will follow the suit... cant draw any conclusions but i usually think out of the box .:whistling

Agreed on the fundamentals...as for the technicals...a head and shoulders is a topping formation...but this appears at a potential base. Still, if enough people interpret it as a pattern...

At any rate, I'm bearish all the way, so I will not be buying but rather selling rallies.

Took 50 pips out of it earlier Giz...now going to have a shower and sleep after pulling an all nighter at the office I feel like death warmed up.

EURGBP Hourly, does that pinbar look like a long opportuntity?

I'm going to give it a go. It's not the best setup though and I am risking less than usual on it.

I think the odds are increasing that the Euro, of all currencies, is going to absolutely tank from a fundamental perspective.

Nope left it, too big a risk for me (based on your rules and my lack of B**ls!) Be interested to hear your views on that fundamental analysis?

I'm going to give it a go. It's not the best setup though and I am risking less than usual on it.

I think the odds are increasing that the Euro, of all currencies, is going to absolutely tank from a fundamental perspective.

I've been wondering what's still propping it up to keep trading at this level to be honest. I would have thought Mid-high 80s more reasonable for where we're at now.

Time to post a potential setup I think (with a picture).

Attachments

• CADCHAMONE.jpg
    CADCHAMONE.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 219
traders i will be signing off early today as i will side step ..

but will post some interesting formation .. euro traders remeber the previous 4hour channel of euro upmove? it coming in play at 1.3090 area along with 50% fib of big move
along with rising 4h 200 EMA as of now and a daily 55EMA which was broken in early march

55 daily ema was difficult to crack at first instance i personally think its going to be a test
but as i said before i am nervous about ECB and Non farm which are significant event risks and this is not how i play!

hourly double bottom in place at 1.31 i have just established small positions with tight stops ..:idea:

Not a potential setup but one for the "hindsight provides excellent education" scrap book LOL.

Every move of HUGE significance seems to start with an inside candle in the USD/CAD.

This one was an absolute beauty.

Next stop: 1.4000

Attachments

• usd_cad.gif
    usd_cad.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 243
You'll never guess who's long at 12220 area.

Someone has killed it.

if they don't take 1800 pips out of this, I swear, I will never speak to them again and they will be banned from this thread by the moderators.

That thing is going to go parabolic.

I'm listening

Someone has killed it.

if they don't take 1800 pips out of this, I swear, I will never speak to them again and they will be banned from this thread by the moderators.

That thing is going to go parabolic.

I'm long at 122.20 and so is Omni, I think.
We have never actually spoken, but BIG thanks
Nicola

PS - Oops Grimweasel is long USDCAD from last week too!

Last edited:
GBPJPY 4 hr

Bearish harami pattern culminating in a pin off the daily highs and 38.2fib retracement (and daily 20ema).

Attachments

• gj 4 2nic.gif
    gj 4 2nic.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 179
Hello Everyone and thank you for creating this thread. Special thanks to Tom for what he's done for the community.

My first post. Long GBPUSD based on D1. Price rejected at 1.4088 which is strong recent support level. 61-fib from most recent low comes right on this level. TL is there, too. Weekly picture looks alright. Targets: Recent high / 1.4993 / TL(?).

Please comment.

Attachments

• gbpusd d1.gif
    gbpusd d1.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.