Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd/cad (sept contract) 1H Pin off 50% fib of yesterdays hi & lo hope i,m not to late with this entry:cry:

I don't like the pins on Swissy or Usd/Cad hourly...

I'm looking at Cable long and Natural Gas on daily TF.

Cable I look for 1hr entry. NG I'm just going to crack.

2 inside bars in a row on cable H1. Looks to me like its waiting to break up at a guess. If it gets upto that1.4344 again i may try a long - or short at 1.4290

bullish outside bar on 4hr and Pin on daily as well may add weight to the long case ?

2 inside bars in a row on cable H1. Looks to me like its waiting to break up at a guess. If it gets upto that1.4344 again i may try a long - or short at 1.4290

cable tanking...just goes to show how taking a pinbar in poor location land you in serious drawdown...

usdcad..... possible entry if you like the long side.

(not for 5min timeframe boys)

ps. anyone out there able to produce a good technical argument as to why dollar should rally or fall?
i dont want to know your fundamental biases..........

usdcad..... possible entry if you like the long side.

(not for 5min timeframe boys)

Hi Omni, I had entered before in the 2555 area. Had a 4 hour Pin Bar break at the same as well as a 1 hour inside bar off a S/R area

Attachments

• 33109 ucad h4 pin bar.gif
    33109 ucad h4 pin bar.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 33109 ucad h1 inside bar.gif
    33109 ucad h1 inside bar.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 137
Daily, yesterdays.

Then I don't see what you're talking about...although Cable was tanking, the daily picture still looks good...the pin has been triggered...the left eye has held and price is now rallying...my advice is if you take a daily pin, don't check until the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.