Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and someone else is long from 131. im cutting if it breaks 61 but price action suggesting it's been defended. fingers crossed. mighty fine rejection there.

I try not to use the word "hope" because it insinuates that there is no technique, but I hope this one goes of, because the support is quite strong.

I try not to use the word "hope" because it insinuates that there is no technique, but I hope this one goes of, because the support is quite strong.

I wouldn't touch the Eur/Jpy from the long side yet but fingers crossed it works for you guys :)

Poss short set up on Eur/Gbp

0.9243 previous Res on hourly chart

Confluence with falling 50 ema

Attachments

• img_12379759273262.gif
    img_12379759273262.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 139
It did fine :)

EJ now appears to be finding resistance at 132.00. Could be worth a look short?

I'm staying long. I expect 13100 to hold. If it doesn't then my entry is wrong and I'll take the loss.

Stoploss under the pin at 13069. Won't consider moving it until we approach recent highs around 13400.

it seems to be struggling now, fighting against daily pin ?

I'm staying long. I expect 13100 to hold. If it doesn't then my entry is wrong and I'll take the loss.

Stoploss under the pin at 13069. Won't consider moving it until we approach recent highs around 13400.

it seems to be struggling now, fighting against daily pin ?

While the daily pin looks significant, I don't see the level it is playing off as hugely significant. There IS the 38 fib, however I don't see it as a strong resistance line historically.

The 13100 level, on the other hand, is a very important level and for me outweighs the daily pin. If it holds I would anticipate an eventual rise to 14100 which is a MASSIVE pivot with 50 fib confluence.

Status
Not open for further replies.