Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my chart 13314 or thereabouts looks like a good level for EURUSD.

Acting as support / resistance since the end of April, is a 50% fib retrace from the recent high and crosses the recent down trendline.

Let's see what happens.

here you go tradedays,if you want to see what it looks like

Attachments

• us chf 2hr.gif
    us chf 2hr.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 166
Now I have never traded this particular setup - but on USDCHF hourly if you put the last 2 bars together it'll make a lovely pin reaching up to around 1.400ish. Might be a nice entry into the possible pin on the 4hr if it develops. Although it's not looking quite so pretty now as I type this, but could be one to watch perhaps.

Be interested to hear if anyone ever takes these?

I trade swissy on 1 hour tf and its starting to look interesting. Very tempted to short it but then is it going back to 400?. Its a funny day today with all the news I guess. Maybe short swissy and hedge with euro or gbp?

Might be a bit early but there could be a 1H pin forming on EURGBP right at 0.88 with 38% fib confluence from the last high to low. Anyone looking for shorts on this today?

USDJPY approaching resistance level at 9950. Its also forming a H+S pattern (I think someone on here pointed that out a few days ago), if it cant break resistance at 9950 I guess that would also be a double top on the right shoulder?

Gotta love CAD employment figures - easiest news market to trade usually - look for the key level, wait for the hit, then fade it! ATM trade, usually.

I despise NFP week now - dull week, not much movement 'casue all the banks are waiting to skin the reatil traders at the end of the week - bandits (unless you follow the big money!)

This is what you should do with nfp, just get out as soon as you hit profit (it usually stretches s/r).

AUD/NZD.

Interesting charts.

4 hour and hourly.

Attachments

• audnzd.gif
    audnzd.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 126
  • audnzd2.gif
    audnzd2.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 119
I trade swissy on 1 hour tf and its starting to look interesting. Very tempted to short it but then is it going back to 400?. Its a funny day today with all the news I guess. Maybe short swissy and hedge with euro or gbp?

Claudia123,
Dont bother with hedges. If it aint good enough to take "straight", it aint good enuogh to take. (but if you wanted to "hedge"..... you might as well just trade eurchf or gbpchf.....coz that's the effective trade you will have on).

Everyone,
This 2hr timeframe talk...... you talk about it as if it is Adam's Apple....... You dont have to trade the 1hr....... or the 4hr....... I usually trade the 55min timeframe if you must know. I dont "believe" that the timeframe matters - or that more people are watching the 1hr than the 2hr... that's all just self confidence promotion..... in my opinion... only..... try not to get too fixed up on these minor details.

urtuhbghghghgm,gmgmgifsdfsdfsfyousdfsdfsdfsdfsdiddsdfsfnsdfstsfsdfsdfsdfsshortcfhfghfghfableuramongughghghghghgh

Status
Not open for further replies.