Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was wrong with my gold comment Elite Jets? can hardly talk about pin bars when a journo asks your opinion on Gold. Then TD says it's going to dump yet he's long!! I'm sticking with the 865 view!

Sorry Goose, I was being sarcastic. I actually do listen to what you say :)
Nice GJ trade, enjoy the pub!

I'll be in the pub.

I don't really have a strong view on the FTSE, was just winding you up. But don't think we are going below 4k

What was wrong with my gold comment Elite Jets? can hardly talk about pin bars when a journo asks your opinion on Gold. Then TD says it's going to dump yet he's long!! I'm sticking with the 865 view!

I'm not long that stock either but a client here is, how's that for a shrewd play while everyone else was just buying Glaxo?

TD always does the opposite of what he says. altho alot of the time he'll say its going up then next day say its going down..so either way he is right!

Just read The Goose's post, it seems to be in a bit of a channel on the daily at the moment, does anyone think it may reach the top of this?

As my first trade, if I close this down and then never trade again, can I claim I was a superb trader with a massive RR ratio? (I entered with a 30 pip stop, using multiple time frames all on the up) a bit cheeky but I did not have the funds to cover the whole pin.
Kind Regards
Jason

Well done for taking the trade, as I said before thought it was a no brainer and the levels were quite clear. I saw your previous post and don't agree with putting a limit at a certain R:R, i'd rather put it near a key level.
The answer is no by the way, you can't claim to be great trader just yet, but it's a great start. Gives you some confidence and a nice balance to play with!
Goose

I actually do listen to what you say :)
QUOTE]

Foolish :)

Anyway - how the hell do you keep the quotes in the box? all i did was take out a few of your words.

Also, if anyone does know how to get rid of the location for me, I honestly would like to get rid of it!!

In my opinion, on GBPJPY on Н4 a shooting star, I think it is necessary to wait acknowledgement. With the targets I cannot be defined yet

I actually do listen to what you say :)
QUOTE]

Foolish :-

Anyway - how the hell do you keep the quotes in the box? all i did was take out a few of your words.

Also, if anyone does know how to get rid of the location for me, I honestly would like to get rid of it!!

It would probably need some sort of nuclear device to get rid of the whole town - I guess there are sites that'll have that type of thing, have you tried google?

I've only just realised you and Gooseman are two different people. Whats with the geeses?

I've only just realised you and AaronMallins aretwo different people. I was starting to like you :)
(thats's a joke before you send me another ranting PM)

Dunno, must be some Top Gun loving or something.

you just hit the quote button and it does it for you?? lol

probably go to your usercp and click 'edit details'

you just hit the quote button and it does it for you?? lol

probably go to your usercp and click 'edit details'

I'm clearly an IT retard (testing here that i've change the location)

Tradedays -if only I could mate, the world would be a better place

Aaron, yes you did sunshine. would you like me to post it? (he's removed his post - he clearly remebers calling me a c*nt and not in the affectionate manner of Dante. LOL)

Gbpchf

Don't know if anyone trades this but GBPCHF daily might be a 4IB (4th inside bar) breakout, trend is up.

Yep, Dow just triggered...and Aussie is about too.

Cable is unlikely too, today.

My sell order on the S&P daily pin just triggered. Here goes... *gulp*

Got stopped out of the AUD/USD daily pin yesterday. Thinking about going in again, anyone else taking this trade?

Don't know if anyone trades this but GBPCHF daily might be a 4IB (4th inside bar) breakout, trend is up.

It's not closed though on my graph. Also I would personally only trade it above the figure, bit of resistance there. Good luck though

Attachments

• gbpchf.jpg
    gbpchf.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 144
My sell order on the S&P daily pin just triggered. Here goes... *gulp*

Got stopped out of the AUD/USD daily pin yesterday. Thinking about going in again, anyone else taking this trade?

How did you get stopped out of the AUD/USD daily pin? It never triggered in the first place? And even if it had the high was never broken?

How did you get stopped out of the AUD/USD daily pin? It never triggered in the first place? And even if it had the high was never broken?

My mistake. I was waiting to enter on a break of the daily but with the retracement I tried to limit the risk by getting in on an hourly pin this morning but got stopped out.

you limit your risk by using the right position size.

If you're going to try to catch a daily move on a 60m candle so you can use bigger size you're going to get stopped out a lot; you need to keep getting back in until it does go - like the 12 o clock IB.

My mistake. I was waiting to enter on a break of the daily but with the retracement I tried to limit the risk by getting in on an hourly pin this morning but got stopped out.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but how other people handle this situation - do you put the stop above the 1 hour bar, and then re-enter if you get stopped once the daily triggers? Or do you enter on the break of the 1H bar, with a stop above the daily? Or do you just ignore the 1H entirely and wait for the daily trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.