Poll, Should WallStreet1928's threads have been closed?

Should WallStreet1928's threads have been closed?

• Total voters
As Barjon stated his thread started off well. I used to enjoy reading some of his analysis. But recently his constant posting (bragging) has become rather annoying.

I can now concentrate on reading the several other threads I find informative and enjoyable.

As Barjon stated his thread started off well. I used to enjoy reading some of his analysis. But recently his constant posting (bragging) has become rather annoying.

I can now concentrate on reading the several other threads I find informative and enjoyable.

I dont get this comment becuase surely you dont have to follow any thread so you can concentrate on as little or many threads as you wish?

Was Wallstreet giving any money to T2W? One could argue he was generating income from those threads. It was certainly entertaining though. He's as slimy as a politician whilst playing the victim likening himself to palestinians, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Moses, Jesus and other figures.

He had a good run freeloading, but all good things have to come to an end I guess.

These threads take up a lot of time. I'd sooner reach the final analysis but I feel that is unlikely to happen any time soon. I've put both the threads on ignore and that keeps me from poking into it too often. However, the downside to that is that, when I went back after a couple of days, the number of pages taken was just as unappetising to get through. Maybe, reading the posts by the three or four who are analysing will be the best way to go. What WS has to say is, to me, inflammatory and useless.

You notice that he never replies to my posts. That is because our dislike for one another goes back years-

I dont get this comment becuase surely you dont have to follow any thread so you can concentrate on as little or many threads as you wish?

It was an unnecessary distraction. I couldn't ignore either thread, it was fairly amusing. I come on these boards to learn, as crazy as that sounds.

Last edited:
You can be guaranteed plenty of his followers have given him money to trade. Just another Jacko in the making, I wonder how long it will take for it to fall apart.

You can be guaranteed plenty of his followers have given him money to trade. Just another Jacko in the making, I wonder how long it will take for it to fall apart.

He's got investment banks subscribing to his service and has wealthy investors from Dubai setting up a hedge fund in London for him. I think he's going to have the last laugh when he appears on the cover of Forbes. I just hope I get a mention in the article.

No because he was accounting for his actions and explaining himself.

Attention to detail and accuracy didn't meet that demanded by a pack of hound dogs. Nobody is flawless. By the same token despite his flaws I thought he was doing a good job.

It's become fashionable to be brought down by the usual T2W crowd these days.

I think T2W needs to make their rules very clear as to what goes and what doesn't.

Too much medling if you ask me. A bit like large Government interfering with the private sector no?

Did anybody complain about WS to T2W by the way? Just curious :rolleyes:

No because he was accounting for his actions and explaining himself.

Attention to detail and accuracy didn't meet that demanded by a pack of hound dogs. Nobody is flawless. By the same token despite his flaws I thought he was doing a good job.

It's become fashionable to be brought down by the usual T2W crowd these days.

I think T2W needs to make their rules very clear as to what goes and what doesn't.

Too much medling if you ask me. A bit like large Government interfering with the private sector no?

Did anybody complain about WS to T2W by the way? Just curious :rolleyes:

I think if you read through, he actually dodged all the important questions and threw a lot of curveballs. The fact remains, he's using the site to promote his services and that's the thing T2W should look at and bring a rulebook down on.

Yes, because we never found the results he was touting to be true.

We gave him his chance. But he dodged, posted nonsense, ranted, and raved. Anything to deflect from whether his method was genuine or not. If the independent review thread were a trade, he would have lost it based on attitude alone.

I think if you read through, he actually dodged all the important questions and threw a lot of curveballs. The fact remains, he's using the site to promote his services and that's the thing T2W should look at and bring a rulebook down on.

Hi had the icon to say he was selling something so what's wrong with that.

Based on the vote - 6 / 12 democracy says he had majority support and should stay.

I simply think this is all becoming way OT.