Poll, Should WallStreet1928's threads have been closed?

Should WallStreet1928's threads have been closed?

• Total voters
I voted No.
As a newby here, but not to abusive threads, I thought some of it was over the top.
Yes I would have liked a little more succinct response to good questions.
But no allowance was made for his obviously different emotional make up.
I couldn't help but think some members may have been a little envious.
I'd say he is good and certainly well meaning, nevertheless he sets his stops
way too far away for me.
As I've said before, guys with high win/lose ratio usually have wide stops.
All trades will prove to be right if we lived long enough.
To go to bed without thinking about money,market or trades is a marvellous luxury.

oh put your knickers back on, love.

Scary to think that you admire me to such an extent that you follow my posts trying to assess my sexuality to see whether you're in with a chance. Sorry, bender. Get yourself back to Pride where you can cry about how your signal scammer ar5e-chum has been mistreated.

Scary to think that you admire me to such an extent that you follow my posts trying to assess my sexuality .......
No,no...NO. You're seriously mistaken.
I checked your profile to see if you were the hot shot trader you claimed to be in another post. .......But nothing there.....

Still ...keep your sexual wishes on show...stay bent over, somebody somewhere will be happy to give you what you want.

I checked your profile to see if you were the hot shot trader you claimed to be in another post

HAHAHAHAHA good try you queer. I make light of the fact that I can't trade for sh*t. I'm here for lulz son. Get back to your lemonparty, ya mug.

Can't believe I have a flaming stalker who's also a flamer in the homosexual sense too. I must be getting I-famous.

Last edited:
I make light of the fact that I can't trade for sh*t.
10 out for 10 for honesty You're a champ in my book
Can't believe I have a flaming stalker who's also a flamer in the homosexual sense too. I must be getting I-famous.
You're a famous homosexual? Well there nothing wrong with that....Is there?
You must visit our famous Sydney Mardi Gra.
Sorry...I won't be there to greet you.
Just remember Scosey mate, you started the flaming.
Have good day and remember......Stay bent over...somebody beside yer mother
will love yer.