Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
missed trade OIL

what a beauty
oil.gif

you could have caught this s and p trade much earlier if you traded it before the open

i dont usually due to focus on the european session but no reason why you cant take it
s and p.gif

closing aud/usd for 0

closing dax for 0

sorry not feeling the best today so no patience just one of those days

will be back tomorrow for a full day

i am here is new york and going to head down to the Deutsche Bank trading floor on Wall street as my friend has just got a job down there so lets see how the real boys do it :)

totals for today:

2 trades

s and p +30 full points

aud/usd -13 full points

+17

thanks

patrick

patrick - nice system and I do like your thread. Really makes me wish I had opportunity to trade these patterns. Hope you do well out of pins.

Hi There,

Which broker are you using? Have you had problems with commissions, spreads or slippages eating into your profits by much? How are you mitigating against this.

Much Thanks, Someguy294.

I traded the earlier Dow signal at 14:30-15:00 to R1. This was a signal right?

Attachments

• pic.gif
    pic.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 358
Hi Pocrel,

How's things? You say you've back tested this, does that mean you've coded it up or did you test it manually? What were the results like?

Sam.

I traded the earlier Dow signal at 14:30-15:00 to R1. This was a signal right?

hi pi3141

for me that does not look right and i would not have traded it

let me show you the bar on a bar chart
dow.gif

the close of the bar is very negative and closes below the R1 line, also the body of the bar is very large and does not look right for a pin bar

please flick between bar and candlesticks to get a good overall feel for the bar

hope this makes sense