Pgi

I've been happy with the 1/2 hours, I try and get them done quicker, though if it isn't going my way doubling up takes the bets to high figures faster. I'm not betting high amounts yet. Sometimes I win twice in the first hour, if it looks close at the 1/2 past and you put the double up on, if it is close but I'm winning I will leave the second bet on and hopefully win the second 1/2 hour also, I only do this though if it is early in the night.

Very interesting! So I assume you are winning using this strategy with Wagner & Wright's alerts? I am winning using my strategy.

Yes - I still buy it at the hour like you are if I need to just adding the extra one in at 1/2 hour hoping to finish my betting earlier. I'm up $500 since I started at the start of May, I'm not doing big bets yet only around the $60/$70 mark for the first one.

I'm off to bed now.

Goodnight

It would be really good if other people using Wagner & Wright's alerts could share their strategies with us on this forum. I guess after the problems associated with PGI and the other companies discussed on earlier pages it's good to hear some positive results are finally being achieved!

20/4: Dutch Up @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
20/4: Compq Up @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
21/4: UK Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
21/4: Irish Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
26/4: French Up @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
28/4: German Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
29/4: Compq Down @ 1410 - successful in 4th hour.
2/5: German Down @ 1110 - successful in 2nd hour.
2/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 3rd hour.
3/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
3/5: UK Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
4/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
6/5: Aust. Down @ 0110 - successful in 3rd hour.
6/5: UK Down @ 810 - successful in 4th hour.
9/5: Dutch Down @ 710 - successful in 2nd hour.
9/5: French Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
11/5: French Up @ 810 - successful in 2nd hour.
12/5: Swedish Down @ 1010 - successful in 3rd hour.
12/5: Swiss Down @ 1010 - successful in 5th hour.
13/5: Dutch Down @ 1010 - successful in 2nd hour.
13/5: German Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
16/5: German Up @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
17/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
18/5: Italian Up @ 710 - successful in 2nd hour.
19/5: Italian Down @ 910 - successful in 2nd hour.
20/5: Swiss Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: French Down @ 1110 – successful in 3rd hour.
20/5: Compq Down @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: Wall St Down @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
23/5: French Down @ 710 - successful in 1st hour.
23/5: German Down @ 710 - successful in 1st hour.
24/5: Wall St Up @ 1410 - successful in 4th hour.
25/5: Italian Down @ 810 - successful in 3rd hour.
26/5: Euro 100 Up @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
26/5: French Up @ 1210 - cancelled in 1st hour.
27/5: Euro 150 Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.

Hold your horses folks! It seems that you're all too excited about w&w's seemingly good performance, so far .
I beg to differ this time.
Well, based on the above results the real picture that emerges is this:

Wins: 32 (up to the 3rd hr)
Losses: 4 (4th and 5th hrs)

You need to win 32 trades to make up for the losses: 8 (wins per a losing trade)X4 (no. Of losing trades)= 32: breakeven financially that is, but you've lost more than 40hours of your time not counting the stress and frustration etc. Of course I'm using the 3-hour-strategy here in my calculation. I don't know what's w&w strategy is, but it looks to me that they advise their clients to risk more by going to the 4th and 5th hours otherwise they would not have included them in the results as winning trades.
Any comments?
Good luck all.

Sydneysider, if you were trading on the alerts using PGI's 3-hour-strategy your assessment would be correct, but based on the comments posted on this forum lately it seems unlikely that anyone is trading that way. I'm certainly not, and my account is now showing a profit. We're all open to any helpful trading suggestions, so if you have any recommendations on how we may trade more effectively on their alerts we'd be keen to hear them.

I'm up for the month, I did go 4 hours on 1 alert and 5 hours on 1 alert this month. I'm happy with how I'm going.

I'm not a member, but I'm so glad that you finally started making money. After all it was a blessing in disguise that pgi went down the drain.
Keep the good tidings come in.

20/4: Dutch Up @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
20/4: Compq Up @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
21/4: UK Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
21/4: Irish Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
26/4: French Up @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
28/4: German Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
29/4: Compq Down @ 1410 - successful in 4th hour.
2/5: German Down @ 1110 - successful in 2nd hour.
2/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 3rd hour.
3/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
3/5: UK Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
4/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
6/5: Aust. Down @ 0110 - successful in 3rd hour.
6/5: UK Down @ 810 - successful in 4th hour.
9/5: Dutch Down @ 710 - successful in 2nd hour.
9/5: French Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
11/5: French Up @ 810 - successful in 2nd hour.
12/5: Swedish Down @ 1010 - successful in 3rd hour.
12/5: Swiss Down @ 1010 - successful in 5th hour.
13/5: Dutch Down @ 1010 - successful in 2nd hour.
13/5: German Down @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
16/5: German Up @ 1010 - successful in 1st hour.
17/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
18/5: Italian Up @ 710 - successful in 2nd hour.
19/5: Italian Down @ 910 - successful in 2nd hour.
20/5: Swiss Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: Euro 150 Down @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: French Down @ 1110 – successful in 3rd hour.
20/5: Compq Down @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
20/5: Wall St Down @ 1410 - successful in 1st hour.
23/5: French Down @ 710 - successful in 1st hour.
23/5: German Down @ 710 - successful in 1st hour.
24/5: Wall St Up @ 1410 - successful in 4th hour.
25/5: Italian Down @ 810 - successful in 3rd hour.
26/5: Euro 100 Up @ 1110 - successful in 1st hour.
26/5: French Up @ 1210 - cancelled in 1st hour.
27/5: Euro 150 Down @ 910 - successful in 1st hour.

mollys76,
How many of the above alerts would you have traded, as there is only 4 that are prior to 8.00, maybe you traded the 8.10 ones as well?

Wellsy, you've been a regular contributor to this forum in the past. How are you going with your trading? Do you have any suggestions about strategies you could put forward which would be of benefit to the rest of us?

Yes I trade the 8.10pm ones which I think is 10GMT - last nights alert was a 9pm alert which says 11 GMT, I don't usually start any 9pm alerts.

AEX: Dutch Index Rise [UP]

31-5-2011 20:58 Qld. Time

GMT 10:58

I'm up for the month, I did go 4 hours on 1 alert and 5 hours on 1 alert this month. I'm happy with how I'm going.

That is interesting. I do not go past the 3rd hour. I just cut my losses at that point. In saying that though there are less losses with W&W. I have my last loss on the 14 April 2011.

Hold your horses folks! It seems that you're all too excited about w&w's seemingly good performance, so far .
I beg to differ this time.
Well, based on the above results the real picture that emerges is this:

Wins: 32 (up to the 3rd hr)
Losses: 4 (4th and 5th hrs)

You need to win 32 trades to make up for the losses: 8 (wins per a losing trade)X4 (no. Of losing trades)= 32: breakeven financially that is, but you've lost more than 40hours of your time not counting the stress and frustration etc. Of course I'm using the 3-hour-strategy here in my calculation. I don't know what's w&w strategy is, but it looks to me that they advise their clients to risk more by going to the 4th and 5th hours otherwise they would not have included them in the results as winning trades.
Any comments?
Good luck all.

That is interesting. I do not go past the 3rd hour. I just cut my losses at that point. In saying that though there are less losses with W&W. I have my last loss on the 14 April 2011.

Hi all
I'm thinking about joining with Wagner and Wright. Dobson you say you cut your losses at the third hour. I was wondering if you saw this post as all alert by W&W have been successful by the 5th trade it could actually be costing you by stopping at the third?? I think that was PGI strategy to stop at the 3rd. W&W dont reccommend anything particular and I'm wondering what everyone finds works the best. With the recent results obviously going to the 5th seems to have worked but when there is a loss (if u go to the 5th) it will be a big one.

I'd love to know what works for you all?

Thanks
Tania

Hi all
I'm thinking about joining with Wagner and Wright. Dobson you say you cut your losses at the third hour. I was wondering if you saw this post as all alert by W&W have been successful by the 5th trade it could actually be costing you by stopping at the third?? I think that was PGI strategy to stop at the 3rd. W&W dont reccommend anything particular and I'm wondering what everyone finds works the best. With the recent results obviously going to the 5th seems to have worked but when there is a loss (if u go to the 5th) it will be a big one.

I'd love to know what works for you all?

Thanks
Tania

To go to the 5th hour is gutsy if you ask me. On a $100 trade you lose $700 if you stop on the 3rd hour. By the 5th hour, if there is a technical issue with www.betonmarkets.com or if you forget and fall asleep you are up for a loss of $3100.00. And even if you win you are only gaining $100 if that. So I rather cut my losses and get a good nights sleep.

In theory if you have enough money to keep doubling up you will eventually win.

I do 1/2 hour trades (or at least I start with 1/2 hours usually for the first hour at least and usually the second hour too by the hour after that usually by the hour.

Tonight Dutch 8GMT time - I didn't do this one on time as I was going out but if I had I would have won in 1 hour.

8.10 GMT 342.04
8.30 GMT 342.65
9.00 GMT 342.50 1 hour and I would have won

if you do the 1 hour bets it would have won in 3 hours.

I went in at 10.20 when I came home as I could see the bet hadn't finished yet. I did a 20 minute bet and won.

Is this company a regulated by ASIC? and do they have AFSl?
Interested but all this sounds bit fishy.. there has been lot of scams coming out of South East Queensland .. Horse betting software... now financial products
Could not find any info on web? on W&W

Is this company a regulated by ASIC? and do they have AFSl?
Interested but all this sounds bit fishy.. there has been lot of scams coming out of South East Queensland .. Horse betting software... now financial products
Could not find any info on web? on W&W

I don't know if I can help but I'm happy to try. Not sure what you mean by "Is this company a regulated by ASIC?", perhaps it would help if you were more specific. W&W is registered with ASIC. A google search verified that for me when I first considered their service, but beyond that you need to be more specific.
I suggest you ask W&W to provide you with the information you require and then check that information with the regulatory bodies concerned.
I joined them early in April and my assessment now is that they operate honestly. When I joined all I had to pay them was their monthly subscription fee, so there was no up front payment of thousands of dollars to get their alerts, and they offered to supply their service on a monthly basis, so if I want to stop all I have to do is give them a month's notice.
Maybe their deal is different now. More recent W&W subscribers who use this forum could perhaps enlighten us.
I have found their alerts to be regularly accurate, and have made a profit on my trades since I started subscribing [2 alerts tonight, both successful in 1st hour].

What I meant was any company individual who gives this kind of Buy / Sell recommendations needs to have a Australian Financial License AFSl which is adminiserted by ASIC.
Not just ASIc registration as a company.. any company has to be registed with ASIc that is no big deal
If a company does not have that then that is a red flag.
If you go through ASIC media relases you will see that ASIc has shut down many people who give financial tips/ advice without proper licencing
Any way where can I find this companies website? tel no etc?

What I meant was any company individual who gives this kind of Buy / Sell recommendations needs to have a Australian Financial License AFSl which is adminiserted by ASIC.
Not just ASIc registration as a company.. any company has to be registed with ASIc that is no big deal
If a company does not have that then that is a red flag.
If you go through ASIC media relases you will see that ASIc has shut down many people who give financial tips/ advice without proper licencing
Any way where can I find this companies website? tel no etc?

Wagner & Wright contact information:

BARRY O’CALLAGHAN

Managing Director

Wagner & Wright Index Solutions Pty Ltd

PO Box 4415 Ashmore LPO 4214

Phone 0425 661245

[email protected]