Pgi

Hi Fernb
The second French alert you were asking about on the 8/10 won in the second hour.
It is great to see this .03% has changed but note they only give to 87-88% return on your bet now.
I guess some bean counter worked out they will make more by doing this, who know's.

Hi,

Thanks again for the input everyone.

Just had a call from PGI, they said since last Thursday they sent out 18 alerts and everyone came in by the end of the night. Is this true? Who knows.

To Lee, have sent my details on your web site. Just waiting for your price structure.

Regards,

Stevekomo

Hi Everyone,

I posted here once before but there was very little happening here then. I just happened to check this thread again a few days ago and I am very pleased that it has really taken off. It makes me feel less 'alone'.

Just to let you all know, I too took the plunge with PGI back at the end of march. I am supposed to be getting all indices. I too have lost a lot of money and am not impressed. My experience pretty much reflects most of the comments here from others. I seem to have joined just when everything went wrong, so I am keen to know if anyone was ever making money out of it last year. I gave it all a miss for a while, then started trading the virtual account again for a bit and am now tentatively trading a very small amount again until I am more confident about it. They have picked up a their game lot recently though so I live in hope.

Hi Argento,
You are not alone. I bet there are many involved that watch this and don't add their comments. I think it will come right in the future when there is more money in the markets, let's hope it's soon

I suggest to Stevekomo to read every post from this forum very carefully.

Hi Argento,
You are not alone. I bet there are many involved that watch this and don't add their comments. I think it will come right in the future when there is more money in the markets, let's hope it's soon

I suggest to Stevekomo to read every post from this forum very carefully.

"You are not alone. I bet there are many involved that watch this and don't add their comments."
If you are one of these people why not share your thoughts, experiences,stratergies etc.
Trust me you are not alone and I believe you will be thanked for your imput into this subject and by many giving thier opinions it may help you with your decisions.

Hi Everyone,

I posted here once before but there was very little happening here then. I just happened to check this thread again a few days ago and I am very pleased that it has really taken off. It makes me feel less 'alone'.

Just to let you all know, I too took the plunge with PGI back at the end of march. I am supposed to be getting all indices. I too have lost a lot of money and am not impressed. My experience pretty much reflects most of the comments here from others. I seem to have joined just when everything went wrong, so I am keen to know if anyone was ever making money out of it last year. I gave it all a miss for a while, then started trading the virtual account again for a bit and am now tentatively trading a very small amount again until I am more confident about it. They have picked up a their game lot recently though so I live in hope.

do you think you will recover your losses. were you still paying for alerts right through. I have stopped mine so it is very difficult to judge whether things are going ok . I get the feeling there have not been many alerts lately. any one with some input into this please

A quick update. I attended my 1st. webinar early this week and so far have received 11 alerts, the latest tonight on the French market. Results have been good, 5 successful straight away, and the rest successful after doubling up. I haven't won much as I'm keeping my bets small while I get used to the trading method, but for me so far so good!

A quick update. I attended my 1st. webinar early this week and so far have received 11 alerts, the latest tonight on the French market. Results have been good, 5 successful straight away, and the rest successful after doubling up. I haven't won much as I'm keeping my bets small while I get used to the trading method, but for me so far so good!

Is that 11 this week? Are they coming in early in the trading day or later.

Is that 11 this week? Are they coming in early in the trading day or later.

I don't know where you are so I'll quote GMT time. I got 2 alerts on the Belgian & the French to trade from 810. The French was successful straight off, while the Belgian took 3 hours. I then got an alert on the Italian which went straight through, and after that 2 alerts on the Irish and the French which took 2 hours to go through.
Next night I got an alert on the French just before 8.00 which went straight through, followed by one on the UK an hour later which took 3 hours, and one on the French which took 2 hours trading. Then just before 12.00 GMT I got 2 alerts on the German and UK indices which went straight through. And tonight I got an alert on the French market which came through just before 7.00 which took 2 hours.

I don't know where you are so I'll quote GMT time. I got 2 alerts on the Belgian & the French to trade from 810. The French was successful straight off, while the Belgian took 3 hours. I then got an alert on the Italian which went straight through, and after that 2 alerts on the Irish and the French which took 2 hours to go through.
Next night I got an alert on the French just before 8.00 which went straight through, followed by one on the UK an hour later which took 3 hours, and one on the French which took 2 hours trading. Then just before 12.00 GMT I got 2 alerts on the German and UK indices which went straight through. And tonight I got an alert on the French market which came through just before 7.00 which took 2 hours.

Thanks for that. Good to see you are having a run of successes. How many indicies do you have and do you act on both if you get 2 at the same hour? easier to do if your stakes are lower i realize. Hope the good run continues.

Hi Hapser,
I have had 18 alerts so far this week and all but two have been good in the 3 hours. Both of those went through on th 4th hour and luckily I actually wasn't able to act on one of them at all. So I had only 1 loss. Last week was not so good though.

By my records (which are not 100% complete) I have had 51 alerts since 16/9/09, which is when they sent out the email saying things will be better from now on. Of those 9 have not gone through in the 3 hours, which means a success rate of only 82%, far from the 96% they claim. Of those 9 only 1 wasn't successful within 6 hours. I am considering following through to 6 hours, but as you know, if it is unsuccessful in 6 hours it can wipe you out. So I am still undecided on that strategy.

For my records, can anyone tell me please the outcome of the following alerts:

UK 9/10/09 higher (down) to be placed at 13.10 gmt
Swiss 15/9/09 lower (up) to be placed at 10.10 gmt

and were any alerts sent for 5/10/09?

Thanks

Hi Argento, Re alerts,

UK 9/10/09 higher (down) to be placed at 13.10 gmt........won in 2nd hr
Swiss 15/9/09 lower (up) to be placed at 10.10 gmt.......won in 1st hr

Hope this helps. Do you the alerts from 14 Aug to 3rd Sept. I need these to complete my records.

Regards

Thanks for that Bigfoot.

I have some of the ones you are looking for:

14/8/09, swedish, lower at 12.10 won in 3rd hour
26/08/2009, swedish, lower at 10.10 won in 3rd hour
26/08/2009, uk, lower at 12.10, don't know
26/08/2009, irish, lower at 12.10 won in 1st hour
26/08/2009, german, lower at 12.10 won in 3rd hour
26/08/2009, swiss, lower at 12.10 don't know
28/08/2009, irish, higher at 8.10 won in 1st hour
29/08/2009, german, lower received 0.51 (14.51gmt) won 31/8 in 2nd hour (i think this is correct)
1/09/2009, uk, lower at 8.10 won in 4th hour
1/09/2009, belgium, lower at 11.10 won in 1st hour
1/09/2009, irish, higher at 14.10 won in 1st hour
3/09/2009, uk, higher at 8.10 won in 2nd hour

Hope this much at least helps you

For some reason I can't fathom I am not sure if I have recorded the correct times for alerts between 17/8/09 and 20/8/09.

17/08/2009 french lower 11.10
17/08/2009 swiss lower 11.10
20/08/2009 swedish lower 1.10
20/08/2009 french lower 1.10
20/08/2009 german lower 1.10
20/08/2009 uk higher 8.10
20/08/2009 swedish higher 9.10

I have some of the results, but could someone please confirm the times of the alerts for me.

thanks

Anyone trading tonight? I've had 3 alerts, all good, and another 2 on the go now. And Stevekomo, how did you go today? Very clever of you to suss out the best deal through this blog! Did you get the deal you wanted?

PGI - Autotrader

Anyone trading tonight? I've had 3 alerts, all good, and another 2 on the go now. And Stevekomo, how did you go today? Very clever of you to suss out the best deal through this blog! Did you get the deal you wanted?

Rescheduled the meeting for next week.
I have to say, after reading all the blogs and finding that the alerts are keeping you guys up all hours of the night chasing your losses - doesn't sound very pleasing.

Have seriously thought about, just using the new Autotrader $1100 from PGI.
They say that you should expect a return of around $350month for ever after expenses.
Hey, if this is true why not set up two accounts , $700 month for $2200 is a fairly good return for doing nothing.

Tell me, are you guys actually learning what is going on in the markets overseas. Would it not be better, to have some understanding, either Fundamental Analysis or at least Technical of the alert from PGI. So that way you can be at least more confident of the alert that you are getting from PGI.

As I have not been to PGI (not knowing how they get ther info) as of yet and having read all the blogs, the percentages that they tell me is all B--- S--T???

If anyone is reading this and they have joined the Autotrader can you keep us posted of the returns if possible.

Take it easy,

SteveKomo

Hi Argento,
Your data has filled a few holes in my spread sheet.
I can confirm your alerts beloe are correct times.
17/08/2009 french lower 11.10
17/08/2009 swiss lower 11.10
20/08/2009 swedish lower 1.10
20/08/2009 french lower 1.10
20/08/2009 german lower 1.10
20/08/2009 uk higher 8.10
20/08/2009 swedish higher 9.10

Also, 29/08/2009, german, lower received 0.51 (14.51gmt) won 31/8 in 2nd hour (i think this is correct)
actually won in the 1st hour.

Thanks again.

For my records, can anyone tell me please the outcome of the following alerts:

UK 9/10/09 higher (down) to be placed at 13.10 gmt
Swiss 15/9/09 lower (up) to be placed at 10.10 gmt

and were any alerts sent for 5/10/09?

Thanks

No alerts were sent on 5/10/09
Thanks

How did you guys last week (12-16 Oct)?

I'm thinking of joining and was speaking to one of the consultants and she told me last week was great week (12-16 Oct) i would have made $5,000 if I was betting. :eek:

Just wonder how you guys actual did.