Pgi

How did you guys last week (12-16 Oct)?

I'm thinking of joining and was speaking to one of the consultants and she told me last week was great week (12-16 Oct) i would have made $5,000 if I was betting. :eek:

Just wonder how you guys actual did.

Um did she also tell you you could lose $1400 for each failure (based on 3 bets @ $200 start,ie win 400) and you need 7 first hour wins to regain that $1400 not taking into account commissions for BOM. What if you got 2 alerts in the same hour and both failed? I Know it has happened. Whats that disclaimer you see on investment offers, something like past performance not a guarantee of future returns. Is there anyone out there who is showing a profit?? (and didn't start last week)

Rescheduled the meeting for next week.
I have to say, after reading all the blogs and finding that the alerts are keeping you guys up all hours of the night chasing your losses - doesn't sound very pleasing.

Have seriously thought about, just using the new Autotrader $1100 from PGI.
They say that you should expect a return of around $350month for ever after expenses.
Hey, if this is true why not set up two accounts , $700 month for $2200 is a fairly good return for doing nothing.

Tell me, are you guys actually learning what is going on in the markets overseas. Would it not be better, to have some understanding, either Fundamental Analysis or at least Technical of the alert from PGI. So that way you can be at least more confident of the alert that you are getting from PGI.

As I have not been to PGI (not knowing how they get ther info) as of yet and having read all the blogs, the percentages that they tell me is all B--- S--T???

If anyone is reading this and they have joined the Autotrader can you keep us posted of the returns if possible.

Take it easy,

SteveKomo

Not sure i would be too keen to put funds into my BOM account and then hand over my username AND Password to PGI.
Am a bit suss about possible collaboration between PGI and BOM. Have a look at affiliate program on BOMs home page.Dont think you need a website to participate. "Please enter a brief description here if you wish to promote via Offline method instead". Not too hard to corrolate names and address and phone nos between the 2 companies to show you are a PGI customer as well as BOMS. PGI needs a few losses on your behalf to collect from BOM which probably pays better than you $50 monthly subscription . So send out some sh*t alerts and collect off your misfortune.
Thats my conspiracy theory;)

Thanks, Bigfoot, for confirming the times. I can then add as follows

17/08/2009 french lower 11.10 won 2nd hour
17/08/2009 swiss lower 11.10 don't know
20/08/2009 swedish lower 1.10 won first hour
20/08/2009 french lower 1.10 won first hour
20/08/2009 german lower 1.10 won first hour
20/08/2009 uk higher 8.10 don't know
20/08/2009 swedish higher 9.10 won 3rd hour

hope that helps

Um did she also tell you you could lose $1400 for each failure (based on 3 bets @ $200 start,ie win 400) and you need 7 first hour wins to regain that $1400 not taking into account commissions for BOM. What if you got 2 alerts in the same hour and both failed? I Know it has happened. Whats that disclaimer you see on investment offers, something like past performance not a guarantee of future returns. Is there anyone out there who is showing a profit?? (and didn't start last week)

On 28/9/09 there were 2 alerts at the same time which both failed in 3 hours, and then this happened again on 1/10/09. Also on 6/10/09 and 7/10/09 2 alerts failed back to back. Thats why I'm only trading very small amounts for the moment to see how it goes before I feel confident enough to increase my bet amounts.

Sevenmarks, yes last week was a great week, but the 2 weeks before that were not so good. 6 losses in 2 weeks is a lot of money to lose out your capital. If you started betting on 28/9/09 then you would have been wiped out very quickly, $8,400 of losses before getting to the week when you could have made $5,000

On 28/9/09 there were 2 alerts at the same time which both failed in 3 hours, and then this happened again on 1/10/09. Also on 6/10/09 and 7/10/09 2 alerts failed back to back. Thats why I'm only trading very small amounts for the moment to see how it goes before I feel confident enough to increase my bet amounts.

Sevenmarks, yes last week was a great week, but the 2 weeks before that were not so good. 6 losses in 2 weeks is a lot of money to lose out your capital. If you started betting on 28/9/09 then you would have been wiped out very quickly, $8,400 of losses before getting to the week when you could have made $5,000

Thanks Argento,
The consultants are keen to tell you the good weeks but keep quiet on the bad ones. Doing my research the good weeks are far between and the bad weeks can be quiet shocking (to the point you can be cleaned out very quickly)
Seems to me the money management is flawed in the system.
Cheers

Not sure i would be too keen to put funds into my BOM account and then hand over my username AND Password to PGI.
Am a bit suss about possible collaboration between PGI and BOM. Have a look at affiliate program on BOMs home page.Dont think you need a website to participate. "Please enter a brief description here if you wish to promote via Offline method instead". Not too hard to corrolate names and address and phone nos between the 2 companies to show you are a PGI customer as well as BOMS. PGI needs a few losses on your behalf to collect from BOM which probably pays better than you $50 monthly subscription . So send out some sh*t alerts and collect off your misfortune.
Thats my conspiracy theory;)

I have also had conspiracy theories racing through my head since the end of May. I am convinced that PGI had a falling out with key people who analysed the markets (that may have been initiated by BOM).
On PGI's web site, they admitted that, untill recently, they used various analysts from around the world.You would have been lucky to see that as it was removed by B**** the next day after I pointed out that this confirmed my theory. And so much for their new ,in house, analyists, or was I the only person that got dud alerts for the OMXS30 and DAX tonight.

Allan.

Hi Wellsey,
I didn't realise that they had removed that .... interesting. No, you were not the only one receiving dud alerts, and don't forget the Italian index last night. They have been on a roll for a while, but that has all come crashing down now! I couldn't agree more with you about their new analysts.

Do you still get emails of the alerts? I don't anymore.

Hi Wellsey,
I didn't realise that they had removed that .... interesting. No, you were not the only one receiving dud alerts, and don't forget the Italian index last night. They have been on a roll for a while, but that has all come crashing down now! I couldn't agree more with you about their new analysts.

Morning Argento,

No, I don't get the email alerts anymore, now that you mention it. I must have slept through the Italian alert or I didn't get it, better check the phone messages.
B****, from PGI, said he removed it so others would not think that that was the case, why the need for in house analyists, that would have to be paid,if it's not broken why fix it!!

Allan.

Hi Wellsey,

fate smiled upon you when you slept through the Italian alert. It was successful in, I think, the 10th hour. It would be interesting to know what they base their analysis on, because I suspect that randomly pulling alerts out of a hat could produce a better result than that!

Morning Argento,

No, I don't get the email alerts anymore, now that you mention it. I must have slept through the Italian alert or I didn't get it, better check the phone messages.
B****, from PGI, said he removed it so others would not think that that was the case, why the need for in house analyists, that would have to be paid,if it's not broken why fix it!!

Allan.

Hi Wellsey! Who is this "B****" that you're referring to? And what do you mean when you state "he removed it so others would not think that that was the case"?

Hi Wellsey,

Hi, When you say crashing down, how much are we talking?

I thought they got it right 96% of the time? :whistling

maybe the new boys are working on some of pgi's other systems . the ones that "Are coming soon" Forex trader and End of Day.Perhaps they should also relabel Index Trader and AutoTrader with "This product is in the development and testing stage and will be available soon. " same as above on their website

Evening Sevenmarks,

96% was right, untill the end of May, then it came crashing down.
Just had a thought, you were being sarcastic: lol::LOL:

Allan.

Hi Sevenmarks,

So they say .....

Another dud alert tonight on the swiss. That makes 4 losers out of the last 9 alerts.

Umm ...... Thats about 96% isn't it ???? :eek:

Hi Sevenmarks,

So they say .....

Another dud alert tonight on the swiss. That makes 4 losers out of the last 9 alerts.

Umm ...... Thats about 96% isn't it ???? :eek:

Hope all the money being lost here is virtual . Hard to see how PGI are going to survive if anyone they hard sell to does some research before paying for a subsciption. surely this thread would make you think long and hard.
read back through, there cant be many if any who are in the black!!

Did you get it?

Hi Wellsey! Who is this "B****" that you're referring to? And what do you mean when you state "he removed it so others would not think that that was the case"?

Jackoo, did you get it ???

Allan.

Hi to all, has anyone joined the auto trader as yet? I've read through these threads, doesn't seem like a lot of $$$$ have been made. I've been contacted to join auto trader $1,100 joining fee and must have min of $800 in an account of which they will use. They say i will get around $500 per month returns into my account. Would anyone out there trust these guys as they will be doing all the work and making the decisions for me. Is the $1,100 fee a risk worth taking?? Looking forward to hearing anyone's thoughts ... THANKS

Hi, Could someone please tell me how many hours it took to win the below alerts. Thanks

23-Oct Swiss Lower up 9.52 GMT
23-Oct UK Higher Down 11.55 GMT
26-Oct Irish Higher Down 8.54 GMT
26-Oct Euro 150 Lower Up 9.49 GMT
26-Oct Belgium Lower Up 9.50 GMT
26-Oct Spanish Lower Up 9.54 GMT
26-Oct French Lower Up 11.53 GMT
26-Oct German Lower Up 11.56 GMT
27-Oct UK Lower Up 7.54 GMT
27-Oct French Lower Up 10.54 GMT
27-Oct German Lower Up 10.55 GMT
27-Oct UK Higher Down 10.54 GMT