Path For The US Today

Options is right about the code book, the green languge is hard to decipher, TA draws alot from arcane knowledge, most notable TA people had masonic or esoteric ties, for example Wells Wilder's RSI, default time span is 14 days which he justified on the basis that it was half of the 28 day lunar cycle.

Its all there we just need the veil lifting :D

Tom out of intrest are you using Saros in you calulations?

Cheers a320.

Last edited:
Saros cycle, much used in astrological cycles theory, is 18 years 11 days and 8 hours.
The Saros cycle, there are 70 eclipses, 41 of which are solar, 29 of which are luner. This cycle of eclipses is framed by the beginning of the cycle, making 72 eclipses in all.

Tom are you using Ptolemaic astrology?
cheers a320.

the answer is that I dont use astrology, but i use cycles, which I suppose is astronomy..

reg. Ptolemaic astrology......

I know we are moving out into something which is pretty far from the path of the Daily Dow, but OK, here is a taster....you can predict and forecast quite way ahead using geometry, which in turn in turn explains the composition of the universe. This binding relationship is what the ancients like Plato and Pythagoras was refering to when squaring the circle. The basis of the proportions can be found in the square roots of 2, 3, and 5. Astrology is an interpretation of the vibrational forces from the cycles and constelations.....

I think I will rest it here. The stuff is not used for trading. it makes interesting reading, but the cruncher is, does it make money.....

for me, yes, but it is not a holy grail....it was just my quest to understand something in depth and apply it to the markets which I do.

I am done for the week

best wishes to all , and thank you for the response....
I hope you made money out of some the stuff I posted....

Monday is another opportunity

It will make people money if the understand where Toms coming from.

Its been very enlightening to see which methods Tom using, these are very rarely discussed.

Both Plato and Pythagoras were schooled in Egyptian Hermetic lore, and as for the number 6 Tom refers to, numerus perfectus ,on the grounds 1+2+3=6!

We are using the Aristotelian ditum that the extralunar bodies moved in perfet circles so to establish geometric systems of epicycles.

Cheers a320.

Last edited:
Bonsai,

Lockstock
What does 'short term' mean?
Are you calling the high or not ?

No, I think the Dow Jones will top out at c.9430- short term =the next 3 weeks. IMHO

But there again what do I know ? :rolleyes: