Paddypower

Jack Hughes

Established member
Paddypower offering £100 carrot for new accounts, plus 1pt spread on Dow. As it's just another LCG clone, I see a lot of trade rejections on the horizon.:)

Paddypower offering £100 carrot for new accounts, plus 1pt spread on Dow. As it's just another LCG clone, I see a lot of trade rejections on the horizon.:)
The 1 point spread on the Dow is for a limited time only, probably valid until the end of the year. £100 bonus is quite good, I did have a quick look at the conditions that applies to the offer, all things consider it seems to be quite a good deal.

The 1 point spread on the Dow is for a limited time only, probably valid until the end of the year. £100 bonus is quite good, I did have a quick look at the conditions that applies to the offer, all things consider it seems to be quite a good deal.

They seem to have two different bonus offers running, and I think the platform is LCG's new one, as used by Dealing Desk but not Capital Spreads yet.

They seem to have two different bonus offers running, and I think the platform is LCG's new one, as used by Dealing Desk but not Capital Spreads yet.
Really, then I have to have a closer look at them. Conseding a few minor problems the new platform performs really well.

platform is simple and easy to use, a white label of Capitalspreads.
1 point spread is a wonder.enjoy while it lasts.

tru
4.gif