Capital Spreads - Wot A Pile Of Xxxx

and final statement that is unarguable........you trade using SB's you are not a professional trader.

The end.

As expected the egotistical alpha male typical arrogant trader demographic are starting to post so yes have work to do that does not include posting on this site, as you seem to have plenty of time for with your 2000+

mmmm...........BSc in Chemistry, consultant in areas you could only dream about and more brain cells and aptitude than you can even imagine and use them to my advantage.

Good luck all with your trading..........

and final statement that is unarguable........you trade using SB's you are not a professional trader.

The end.

And yet for all your so called brains - you don't understand the definition of the word 'professional' or your too egotistical to admit your wrong. I'm going with the latter.

A bit off topic but anyone else been getting "awaiting dealer response" for about 5 seconds before the trade is open the last couple days?

If i blow my account and lose everything, as long as its direct access am i still considered a professional?

If i blow my account and lose everything, as long as its direct access am i still considered a professional?

(y)

I dont think kwickwool is going to make it far as a chemist if he cant tell the difference between 'his opinion' and 'a fact'.

Mind you Heston Blumenthal has a Degree in chemistry maybe kwickwool could rustle us up some Snail, Egg and chips. :LOL:

:mad:

JUST LOST OVER 600 quid cos those thieving *******s at CAPITAL SPREADS (ALSO AFFILAITED WITH PADDYPOWER AND E-TRADE) have such a useless platform - it just crashed - unfortunately I just placed trades the second before the site went down - yet again... and all the prices froze .....

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO WASTE TIME WITH THIS BUNCH OF CHARLATANS

send them proof of frozen platform and ask for money back