Capital Spreads - Daylight Robbery?

I would suggest you give ABN market index a go. You will get speedy exits. I found them it mostly fair. The only thing which is the same is with auto stops they will spike you out just the same as you explained with CS.

Open a free demo account it is the same as live. Spreads are tight, software is excellent and no charges.

Here is the link for you.
ABN AMRO marketindex: So traden die ProfisWow I just put a direct link in and its showing text. Nothing to do with me.
Anyway I'm sure you'll be much happier with them.
Just be careful of that the volatiliy doesnt get ya! If your willing to play at these times.

How is that Capital Spreads makes a Daily Rolling Charge when you go short Eur:Usd and when you go long the same pair ? Surely both can't be right. Simon ? Anyone ?

How is that Capital Spreads makes a Daily Rolling Charge when you go short Eur:Usd and when you go long the same pair ? Surely both can't be right. Simon ? Anyone ?

CS add/take away 2.5% on the rolling charge for their own coffers.

Not sure what the interest rate differential is at the moment - but lets say it's 2%

So if you go long then you'll pay 2% + 2.5% = you pay 4.5%

and if short you'll recieve 2% - 2.5% = you pay 0.5%

Thanks Hoggums. Now I've got it. The interest rate differential is EUR:USD currently 4.25 - 2 = 2.25% incidentally. Is the 2.5% CS take average for spreadbetters do you know ? Also, do you subscribe to this thread's negative view of CS. Sorry to badger you with more questions but I am new to this.