Opening, launch time, monday, friday? Whats the difference?

rg12

I couldn't find any information about the significance of each
trading period intraday and in each day of the week.

All i know is that on launch time 12:00-13:30 the market is mostly (not always)
flat and going to the right.

Thanks,
Roi.

It is the great mystery known as lunch time.

I said that all i KNOW is about the lunch time hours and asked mostly about the
other times and what to expect from fridays and mondays etc...

About lunch time...i heard that it's less recommended to trade that time...why is
that? except for less movement, what is the problem? are the institutionals still around?

OH! lunch time, I actually thought you meant launch time. Less movement, no liquidity, get into positions before US open.

I thought the reason sort of followed, people are getting into the office, institutions have client exposure to hedge (exporters), people want to get in on what's changed overnight etc etc.

OH! lunch time, I actually thought you meant launch time. Less movement, no liquidity, get into positions before US open.

I thought the reason sort of followed, people are getting into the office, institutions have client exposure to hedge (exporters), people want to get in on what's changed overnight etc etc.

What do you mean before US open?

and i didn't understand what you said in the last two line...

What do you mean before US open?

and i didn't understand what you said in the last two line...

US open comes after lunch. Some people find if they trade during lunch they'll get a position and want to hold it into the open, which they don't think is a good idea so they just don't trade during that period.

The last 2 lines were some reasons why there's a lot of activity in the opening.

US open comes after lunch. Some people find if they trade during lunch they'll get a position and want to hold it into the open, which they don't think is a good idea so they just don't trade during that period.

The last 2 lines were some reasons why there's a lot of activity in the opening.

So if i do very short trades and scalping, would it matter?
So if i will take the trades from lunch time and close the positions before 13:30
Will it solve the problem?

What about the days of the week and the first time part of the day in