One Love - 9 Sluggers

Love for Earth

Experienced member
What up all?

Step up to the plate and share if you want.

TSLA
BA
NVDA
MU
AAPL
UPLD
IRBT
MRAM
DAIO

Pinch hit JD.COM

Funded by ETHEREUM

:cheers:

Attachments

• 1498350669701.jpg
    1498350669701.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 328
Please forgive me for being a bit of a newb.

My goal for this thread will be to gain experience selecting 10 stable daily gainers, share with the community & learn from my elders. Plays will be based upon current performance and drawn from my own pool which are producing green green green graphs on the year. Each selection will receive an equal 10% funding.

At first this will be just an experiment.

I'm looking to achieve a 2% weekly min roi. Doesn't sound like much, but a 100% annual return is decent enough for me to invest the time and effort into trying this.

Please feel free to contribute to this thread in any way.

Day 1 : -.28%

Tuesday 6/27

VOXX
VRX
EXEL
MU
RVNC
GPRK
ISTR
SAIA
MRAM

Pinch hitting AYA

BOL to everyone.

2% weekly sounds quite fantastic to me. Good luck with that. I have looked at many things similar to what you are doing...haven't ever had much luck with it. Look forward to seeing how you get on with it.

2% weekly sounds quite fantastic to me. Good luck with that. I have looked at many things similar to what you are doing...haven't ever had much luck with it. Look forward to seeing how you get on with it.

Thnx 4 your reply. :cheers:

Ok.... so I was gone for a min...

couldn't post where I was.....but my numbers look like this

VOXX 11.46%
VRX 4.17%
EXEL 5.13%
MU 4.58%
RVNC 3.61%
GPRK 5.68%
ISTR 1.10%
SAIA 12.06%
MRAM 3.12%
AYA .86%

I can't really claim those #'s b/c I didn't post.... I was stuck into my plays.... just so happened it turned out well.

I'm going to review last week and start from 0% this coming week.

Bottoms up!

Wish you were here.

Last edited:
Plays for Monday 7/10

LITE
UCTT
VOXX
AMAT
DAIO
UPLD
PXLW
RMTI
DLPH

PH........AMD

BOL

Last edited:
LITE 0.00%
UCTT 4.94%
VOXX 1.14%
AMAT 1.54%
DAIO 1.68%
UPLD 3.73%
PXLW 1.46%
RMTI 1.01%
DLPH 2.01%
pinch hitter....
AMD 3.37%

Monday 7/10 #'s 1.886%

7/11 Big Green Graphs Tuesday
:cheesy:

MRAM
MZOR
UCTT
UPLD
GPRK
AMD
TER
JD
COOL
VRX

May change this slightly...but 4 now..there it is...(y)

Not to rain on your parade, but the way you are currently tracking this you would have overnight exposure (and reduced margin). I think the intent is to not have overnight exposure which means you should be tracking the intraday change (close-open) to determine your day net, not the overall day change (close - previous day close).

If I am wrong, just make sure it is possible to generate your signals and enter the trades in the last few minutes of the day so that you can develop a practical strategy out of this.

Back again. Sorry I was unable 2 post.

7/11 results were decent.

1.247%

Week 7/10

7/10 - 1.886%
7/11 - 1.247%

Week 1:
3.133%

Not to rain on your parade, but the way you are currently tracking this you would have overnight exposure (and reduced margin). I think the intent is to not have overnight exposure which means you should be tracking the intraday change (close-open) to determine your day net, not the overall day change (close - previous day close).

If I am wrong, just make sure it is possible to generate your signals and enter the trades in the last few minutes of the day so that you can develop a practical strategy out of this.

Thank you for your post & interest in this thread. For everyday I am able to post, I'll try to have my plays up between 3:45 and 4:00. BOL to everyone this week.

7/19 - Line up

TSLA
NVDA
AMAT
DAIO
JD
UCTT
UPLD
LOB
TER
ph - GPRK

Wild Cardz performing well PYPL & BID

Bottoms up tonight
GL to all tomorrow

So.... there is a fox a chicken and a bag of feed....1 farmer....1 bridge

The farmer can only carry 1 thing at a time across the bridge. Can he get all 3 over the bridge safely? How?

If he brings the feed first...the fox will eat the chicken.
If he brings the fox first.... the chicken will eat the feed.