• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Old official Darwinex Community

The link to old community is not working anymore.

This is the explaination by Ignacio:
I checked internally and it seems that the department in charge of our security systems informed of potential vulnerabilities coming from the Community software now that we are not committing any resources to it. Since it was no longer being updated, it could lead to potential issues, so they recommended to remove the access.

t2wCC.png

You have links to old community in your darwin descriptions.
Now those links are broken so I suggest to remove them and eventually add a link to our new forum here on t2w.
FYI - Links to the original community are now redirecting to the Darwinex home page (they must have heard you) ;)

Sorry for bringin this old thread alive. I've been out of Darwinex the last years but was an early investor. Community semmed a good way to allow communication beetween investors and traders. What was the reason for the removal? I read security reasons, but don't buy it.. thanks!

Sorry for bringin this old thread alive. I've been out of Darwinex the last years but was an early investor. Community semmed a good way to allow communication beetween investors and traders. What was the reason for the removal? I read security reasons, but don't buy it.. thanks!
IMO nobody can answer your question besides the Darwinex management, but IMO they won't change the official statement.

In the heated debate about "Pivot" changes, they thought publicly about closing the forum for the first time.
The heat didn't disappear by this ... 🤣 🎅 ... guidelines didn't help ... censorship didn't help ...
At least they removed it after freezing it for several months.