Office Chair

I can see the evolution of youngsters already at teeny ages

sort of pear shaped from their parents sitting en chaise too many bl**ding hours in the office plus big macs etc.

No way trading like that...

Only one screen? I'll remove the phone and fax machine and put another screen there. Maybe put two screens on the side of the wall.

No way trading like that...

Only one screen? I'll remove the phone and fax machine and put another screen there. Maybe put two screens on the side of the wall.

Good thinking! (y)
Probably wouldn't really need the phone/fax as much as the ability to multi-task the visuals.

I bought a wooden rocking chair recently

It's really comfortable and I can rock backwards and forwards while I consider my moves.

Much better than those chrome/plastic office chairs for £400

My chair cost £155 new !!

:clap:

you need one of these no need to get off drive about the house or even down the road! lol

c6.jpg

Fine for an hour at a time, then starts to get on your nerves as it is not easy to stand up, you have no real way of moving yourself around as your legs are folded up and it does your knees in.

I had back problems and tried it at work. Ended up giving it away.

The best thing i know is an height adjustable desk. All the Designers who do CAD work or graphic design use them. Stand up for an hour, sit for an hour etc.

Not all kneeling chairs are so inflexible. I use a Varier Variable balans which allows you to move around, and rock etc., even when you're sitting. If I hadn't lost so much money trading I'd buy a fleet of Gravity balans chairs--good for sitting at the screen or just waiting lazily for the next non farm payrolls or whatever.