Office Chair

May 20, 2011
i think regardless if you sit long enough, any chair is going to be painful. or maybe its just me because i have a terrible back. i am constantly testing out new chairs.

market_bull

Jul 11, 2011
One of the big leather chairs that resemble a couch on wheels. However, you run the risk of completely falling asleep in it. :D

I have just a wooden chair with a pad on it. No pain, no gain! :LOL:

coopster

Jan 17, 2005
Norwich
Fine for an hour at a time, then starts to get on your nerves as it is not easy to stand up, you have no real way of moving yourself around as your legs are folded up and it does your knees in.

I had back problems and tried it at work. Ended up giving it away.

The best thing i know is an height adjustable desk. All the Designers who do CAD work or graphic design use them. Stand up for an hour, sit for an hour etc.

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
I can see the evolution of youngsters already at teeny ages

sort of pear shaped from their parents sitting en chaise too many bl**ding hours in the office plus big macs etc.

May 3, 2011
No way trading like that...

Only one screen? I'll remove the phone and fax machine and put another screen there. Maybe put two screens on the side of the wall.

market_bull

Jul 11, 2011
No way trading like that...

Only one screen? I'll remove the phone and fax machine and put another screen there. Maybe put two screens on the side of the wall.
Good thinking! (y)
Probably wouldn't really need the phone/fax as much as the ability to multi-task the visuals.