October US Equity Trading

Naz. On a seperate point i am interested in the 'set-ups' you talk of, in terms of 'working at the moment'. I mean, will they stop working after a while? did you used to use a particular set-up which gave consistent profits which just dont work anymore? Will people need to keep going on courses to find out what is working in the markets at any given time?

I ask these questions because i am a bit of a pesimist and at the moment i am using my own set-ups on nasdaq stocks that are working well,(even when D4F really try to make it impossible) but fear that one day they'll just stop working.

Poeples views (especially Naz's) would be appreciated.

Cheers fellas

Keano

I was training a t2w member on LIVE markets as i normally do and we had five out of five winners with my new system.I'm showing it at the Nov15th joint seminar with Mr charts.

Naz the chartist.

Last edited:
For those people coming to the joint seminar I’m running with Naz, I thought I’d give a little taster of one of the many things we’ll be talking about.
No doubt some will regard this as being “provocative” or “blatant advertising”, but I think these charts might be helpful and educational to those who wish to spend their time enjoying learning, progressing in their trading abilities and being positive rather than displaying the usual carping negativity which is dogging our society has a whole in so many walks of life.

I picked this stock up using one of my methods for finding fast shakers during its down move.
The first chart shows the point at which there is a high probability of a bounce and is therefore a good entry point to buy the stock using a very tight stop. Obviously anyone who was already short ESRX should have covered their position earlier after a great run down.

Attachments

• esrxlong.gif
    esrxlong.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 498
This second chart shows the point at which the balance of probabilities changes and presents an opportunity to take profits of 56c within eight minutes.

If someone was trading 500 shares they would have made $280, 1000 shares $560, 2000 shares $1180 and so on in those few minutes.

I shall give a full and detailed explanation on Nov 15th., and together with Naz we’ll show solid practical techniques for safely trading US shares intra-day, but I think anyone who wishes to look carefully at these charts and think about them might find it time well spent, all IMHO of course.

Naz and I put ourselves out on a limb with every single 1-2-1 coaching session we do and we are putting ourselves out on a limb with the joint seminar as well.
We both enjoy trading and enjoy coaching, but we’re traders so neither of us need to coach, but we do enjoy teaching and meeting new people.
Strange concept, huh…..? ;-))
Richard

Attachments

• esrxclosed.gif
    esrxclosed.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Question for NAZ and MR.CHARTS:
(HOPE THIS HASN'T ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED ELSEWHERE)

According to you both, individually, how would this course relate to your 1-2-1 sessions? As in, would the peeps attending this course go away with enough knowledge to trade themselves - assuming they were already semi-competent traders - or would they then have to follow up with your 1-2-1's as well in order to start trading afterwards. To expand on this, what I mean is will you be giving away some of your "tricks" that have been mentioned elsewhere on these boards, or will you just be whetting the appetite?

I know the above points are quite subjective when it comes to answering them, but perhaps you can reply with the attitude of "all other things being equal"....

cheers

We are going to be packing in as much hard practical useful information about how we trade as we possibly can.
The aim is to make everybody coming a great deal more capable of successfully trading by the end of the day.
Beginners will know a huge amount more by the end of the day and intermediate and more advanced traders will also go away with more weapons in their armoury.

Thanks for reply mr.c

So am i to also understand that you will be approaching this particular course withOUT a view to get peeps to come on any advanced course....?

And also will notes be provided?

No, I'm not doing the seminar to "to get peeps to come on any advanced course". Just the opposite. I need to cut down on the 1-2-1 coaching to a more acceptable level. I originally wanted to do one or two a month to get me out of the house for a change and to meet new people and because I found I enjoyed teaching - it can be an isolated business trading five days a week, even if only for 2-3 hours. Well the coaching demand grew and grew with recommendations from one person to another and now it has simply become too much and I want to spend more time trading than coaching. So I'm doing three things: fewer 1-2-1s :
some small groups of 3-4: the joint seminar.
You will see from the course description we've decided to provide four weeks of follow up answers to any questions and people can make their own notes about what we are showing them as they think best. In a 1-2-1 scenario I provide about 65 pages of notes and charts because I structure each day to the individuals own knowledge, skills and experience level. Clearly that cannot be done in a seminar environment.
HTH
Richard

I notice that e signal have sent out some info advertising their 7 series software which includes a total view level 2 screen,which relies heavily on showing depth of market in the top panel. So some members may end up having this in their trading package.In the level 2 section at the joint seminar i'll show you how to use total view and know when a market maker is truly buying and that is not seen by looking at depth of market as many believe.

Naz,

I presume as its a Saturday you will only be able to show static information regarding level2.

I've found that looking at static printouts/slides of level2 bares no resemblance to what its really like to trade, with many positions jumping up and down the screen adding to the confusion.

Just a suggestion, I know that snag-it or similar packages can record windows like level2 because I've tried it. It might help people who havnt seen level2 before to see what its really like in motion.

Hi Blash,

The problem with level 2 is filtering the noise.I'm going to get into that and i'm also going to look at level 2 not from an instant but the story it tells and how that can unfold over a period of time.

In essence i'm going to show how it can help the chart reader more than the scalper.Remember this will only be a small part at the end of the day in my level 2 section.

Last edited:
I noticed in your esrx example that ROC had turned up on the last down candle . Great example and BTW the high at 12:30 was $55.Great trade too!

Rgds

Thanks hillbillie,
To everyone who has emailed me, thank you too.
I've got to go out very shortly so I've only been able to take one fast trade lasting under four minutes, but approx a couple of hundred dollars profit anyway.
Richard

Hi guys

I’m freshly back from a 1-2-1 coaching session with Naz yesterday, did we have some fun and drink some tea or what? I enjoyed every minute of it and I can assure you that it was worth every penny!

After the intro learning NASDAQ, trading plan, Level 2, etc; we got down to the serious business of some live NASDAQ trading. We drew up a shortlist of 5 stocks from an initial list of about 10 and traded them all. The 5 stocks were all eventually traded following our trading plan and we managed to achieve a 5 out of 5 success rate! The best bit is that in the space of about 2 ½ hours we realised a profit of $4211.

Naz, you're the man. I appreciate the time, the teas, the knowledge. Today is the first day of the rest of my trading life.

Thanks.

Doneg

Paul i'm keeping everything under wraps to show at the Nov 15th T2W seminar i'm sure you can appreciate that.I hope i've proved on live markets this week with t2w members watching that i'm going to be showing something worth while at the joint seminar.

For the record i had a 100% sucess rate over two days,with nine trades,using my new stratergy on a live market with t2w members in attendance.

Last edited:
$4211 in 2.5 hours!
That's only a mere $28 per minute. Is that worth getting out of bed for?
"MY" quick four minute trade this afternoon brought in $195 which is $48.75 per minute.
So there.........;-)

Richard,

It was a day when the market swept the stocks along.I thank all the books,cd's and US training courses that say dont do this and dont do that,because for me thats where the answers lay.I will explain that sentence on Nov 15th.

It was an average of five 80c runs.Making a total $4 run.If the morning move hadn't have been so strong they might have averaged 40c runs.
Its the success rate thats astonishing me.You'll enjoy seeing the stratergy when i show it to everyone in our joint t2w seminar Where everyone no doubt will be quizzing me really hard about it.

Good luck. ;)

Naz

Last edited: