North West Traders Meet - part 2

Just getting an idea of numbers in case I have to reserve a table

• Yes, I will be attending this fantastic event on 5th June in Warrington

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, I cannot attend but will be interested for next time and pass on my most humbled appologies

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Hiya everyone

Looking forward to meeting you all there tomorrow.

I'll be brandishing a blue backpack and a copy of traders mag.

I should be there between 12 and 12:30

regards
NB

I'll be wearing a white sport's coat and a pink carnation- with a copy of the Daily Mail tucked under me left armpit.....

Jeans T-Shirt sports shoes pretty inconspicuous

The Lamborghini may give it away :LOL:

slicked back hair, shades, orange tan, 3/4 length black leather coat adorned with fake watches on inside right/hot mobiles on inside left.......sovereigns on each finger, 'love & hate' on ringed fingers etc.............. :cheesy: :cool:

I assume the local 'scallies' will watch the Roller for the obligatory £1.00 per hour Phil????

Buk being a Geordie living in the North West - i'm in the process of undercutting the 'locals' to generate new buiness- how does 70p (inc VAT) appeal??

:cheesy: ;) sound pretty good to me mik......was thinkin of nipping up in the chopper, but didn't want to scare the locals into thinking it might be an alien invasion!!! :LOL:

good on yer NB!!!! - hope you all have a good day!

Hi Phil,
Thanks again for organising the day thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Mick

Hi NB - and everyone else

Real shame I couldn't make it over this weekend but i moved house on friday and couldn't fit in any time!!

I really enjoyed the last one and hope to get to the next one.

hope you all had a good day anyway!

Cheers folks

No problem at all

Perahps if others are still interested then perhaps we could throw some dates around for another meet up

Regards
NB

Hi all,

Just browsing through some threads, we are having a NW meeting tomorrow (thats Thursday) at 10.30am in Starbucks in Manchester Printworks. If any of you are free, please feel free to join us!

Shiro

Hi Shiro,

I don't think there is a srarbucks in the printworks, i think we are meeting at the one on the corner of the triangle which is opp the printworks

look forward to meeting

apollo

NW Traders:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-meetups-socials/7251-north-west-traders-15.html

This is just a follow up post regarding the meeting a few of us had yesterday. I found it very interesting to see how the other traders were trading the markets, their opinions and thoughts. Just to sit down and discuss the markets with other traders with the same mindset is important as it can be quite a slog trading on your own and having no-one to talk to! So it was refreshing to see that there are other people out there, especially in Manchester, doing the same thing as you are. We exchanged a lot of ideas and software tips etc which I wouldn't have found just sitting on the internet. I hope that some of you can join us for the next meet-up.

** We have set a provisional date for a next meeting and we hope that others will join us. Monday 9th February @ 10.30am. Please let me know your thoughts and if you could come it would be much welcomed. The more the merrier! **

Nice to see someone taking the initiative and organising a traders meet up :)

Any chance of a weekend meet up a sat for preference as I'm trading during the week days, plus you might find a few other full time traders might come along to them as well

regards
NB