No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

Well if you're in Spain a nice convertible would make sense. :cool:

Audi R8 Spyder
Aston Martin
Ferrari 458
Lamborghini Gallardo (but proper lambo is the Murcielago)

or you could pay off the mortgage instead :LOL:

I'm quite happy with my 3.2 VR6 4 motion Passat (that was also bought from money out of the markets). Those others may be nice - but I couldn't get the kids in them.

Anyway i've only made 4.5k so far so lets not get carried away.

but thinking about it - a track day where I could hammer a very fast car is an idea.

I put a target @ 0.8640 before I went to a meeting. It was hit.

Account Profit £5687.12

anothger £1k day already!

You do realise that you are making all of my hard work trying to become profitable look like a waste of time :)

Just taken £500 - as someone has just tempted me with the sony website. I really do need a new noise cancelling mp3 /video player for the plane. Plus, I'm going to watch the football tonight and as I'm all on my lonesome I was thinking i'd do so at Spearmint Rhino.

So even if I do blow the account later at least it would have given me some realised profit.

Just taken £500 - as someone has just tempted me with the sony website. I really do need a new noise cancelling mp3 /video player for the plane. Plus, I'm going to watch the football tonight and as I'm all on my lonesome I was thinking i'd do so at Spearmint Rhino.

So even if I do blow the account later at least it would have given me some realised profit.

With your profits so far, you could get an mp3 player, a bottle of champagne and 270 private dances at Spearmint Rhinos ....Tonight I'm going for a pizza, a four pack and a bit of bit of late-night channel surfing .... Does trading REALLY make you happy ? :LOL:

OLED screen, very modern - not sure i'd want to be one of the pioneers though.

I'd still recommend a good set of earphones though but it depends on your budget. Shure do great stuff but it can be pricey - but it's only 10 pips for you :p I'm poor so just have a pair of Bose.

I've not long joined this forum and have just discovered this thread today. amazing work episteme. How are you doing this? Having never traded forex before and having no scucess trading uk equities I'm considering a switch to forex. I think I need some of your wisdom though. How long have you been trading for?

OLED screen, very modern - not sure i'd want to be one of the pioneers though.

I'd still recommend a good set of earphones though but it depends on your budget. Shure do great stuff but it can be pricey - but it's only 10 pips for you :p I'm poor so just have a pair of Bose.

I have Nokia
pennies-in-the-hand.jpg

I've not long joined this forum and have just discovered this thread today. amazing work episteme. How are you doing this? Having never traded forex before and having no scucess trading uk equities I'm considering a switch to forex. I think I need some of your wisdom though. How long have you been trading for?

Just copy his trades, there might be a slight lag....

I won't be trading much this week. Got a full Calender tues and wed, flying on thursday and will want to spend time with family on Friday. Next week though should be the start of a routine when I will trade every morning.

So a quick trade today: Buy EURGBP @ 0.8213 £25pp