No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

yes - if only I could have held on a bit longer. Am editing posts a bit rather than adding a new post for exits sometimes.

Anyway - just got back in so put a cheekly £10pp sell on EURUSD @ 1.2310 - target 1.2300 hopefully wake up with another £100 - it all counts.

Just hangin about below yesterdays open now so just needs a little movement
to hit your target.

Ged

My targets were hit at 00:40 apparantly. I added another £10pp at 1.2320 - so I made £300 ish.

Account Profit £3286.12

Short EURUSD £20pp @ 1.2288

May get out at 10-15 pips - but am also tempted to hold it a bit and see if it breaks down out of the range. After trying to do so upwards yesterday but failing so quickly there is a good chance it will.

added £10 pp @ 1.2299 - so had £30pp shorting EURUSD. Got out far too early for £300odd profit.

Account Profit : £3687.12.

Yes, I started again with £1500, began posting again when I had got it up to £3k - the account should have £5187 or so in it - but I have taken the £1500 so that even doing something stupid would not be a big problem.

So the account is now all profit of £3687.12( over £2k of which I have called live on here) - all in about 2 weeks I guess.

Do you mentor? :p What's the plan for if you get it to £10k, do you think you'll take some money out in later stages?

Do you mentor? :p What's the plan for if you get it to £10k, do you think you'll take some money out in later stages?

I'm just going to slowly increase the bet size is all (although hopefully at a slower rate than the account size grows so each trade becomes a smaller %)

There is nothing I am really looking to buy now - so I think I'm gunning for paying off the mortgage in Spain- so £50-60k should do it before i take any more money out.

I'm short EURUSD £30pp 1.2304. Not after much - but in a little early it seems.

Just been thinking about the mentoring side. How much do you think people would pay me to teach them my new secret trading system?

Step 1:
Look at lots of charts, and I mean lots - think of a large number - multiply it by itself - yep that many charts. Yes I know it will probably make your eyes bleed.

Step 2
Do that for at least 5 years (thats a lot of bleeding eyes)

Step 3
Now trade without thinking.

Going to be hard to dress that up into a package people will spend lots of cash on really.

Just show them your ROI ;) They won't ask any questions. You might need to supply horse tranquilizers in the mentoring package.

Just gone long on EURUSD now - £20pp - 1.2306

Out for £180.

Account Profit : £4137

Last edited:
How much you up for today then? I bet you wish you didn't close that trade. You could have made 50% on it.

How much you up for today then? I bet you wish you didn't close that trade. You could have made 50% on it.

Tell me about it. But as was said - can't grumble.

I have just scalped a few more pips so Account profit is £4227.12 at the moment. This time yesterday I had about £2900 - so about £1250 for today.

£50pp EURGBP sell @0.8263.

Not sure what I'm looking for from this trade.

Not thinking about buying anything yet - I can't think of anything that I could possibly need - but maybe I should see if anyone could persuade me I needed some new gadget or toy by bringing that other thread back.

Out for £300 profit (plus I had a bit of a faff and made £40 by mistake earlier) so Account Profit £4567.12 - and over £1600 today.