Next meet up

PLease avoid the centre of Brighton, it shall be very busy today, as it is the annual cycle ride from London, with thousands of people taking part. It is a great event, but the traffic ???, well , The cwntre and the seafront shall be very. Best to use the bypass A27 and approach marina from Wilson Avenue, or from the east side, from Rottingdean.
See you soon,
2be

Last edited:
FFS I downloaded an update or 3 (one of those important security updates from Microsoft) when my PC shutdown this morning and it seems to have buggered things up. :mad:

I might not be able to make it now. Need to get my PC back to the state it was on Friday for a week's trading.

Traffic!

PLease avoid the centre of Brighton, it shall be very busy today, as it is the annual cycle ride from London, with thousands of people taking part. It is a great event, but the traffic ???, well , The cwntre and the seafront shall be very. Best to use the bypass A27 and approach marina from Wilson Avenue, or from the east side, from Rottingdean.
See you soon,
2be

Sorry guys but it was a nightmare, i tried 3 different routes but stuck in traffic and gave up at 245pm. Hopefully next time.

Pan

Ok. Thanks to everyone who got to the meeting. 4 of us. Could have been worse. But it was a good meet. Next time try for a few more. Probably same venue. But if we ever get a large group we could even hold it in a village hall.