Next meet up

hey Guys, trader Lee Shepherd is also comin down on Sunday, so lets we all agree a time and place, as before i was thinking between 2 and 3 but thats not set in stone.

iceman

so do we have a time and place then? i was thinking between 2 and 3?

Iceman

Hi all . Please feel free to call my mobile on 07763596965. Oh and its free car parking at The Brighton Marina. And between 2 and 3 sounds good. Lloyds No 1 Bar and Grill. Maybe we can have a big table to ourselves. I will drop in Tuesday and findout and then give specific directions to you all. Hows that. Sarapuk.

sounds great.

Hi all . Please feel free to call my mobile on 07763596965. Oh and its free car parking at The Brighton Marina. And between 2 and 3 sounds good. Lloyds No 1 Bar and Grill. Maybe we can have a big table to ourselves. I will drop in Tuesday and findout and then give specific directions to you all. Hows that. Sarapuk.

Hi all. But is that only 3 of us in the group going. Could really do with a couple more from the group ! Sarapuk.

Lets Go For 2pm At Lloyds No1 Bar And Grill Brighton Marina On Sunday 15 June. Last Time I Was There On A Sunday There Was Plenty Of Room Inside But Then Again It Was A Glorious Day So Everyone Wanted To Sit Outside. I Will See If A Table Can Be Booked. Sarapuk. P.s. I Have One Mobile Number So Far. I Have A Friend Who Is Interested In Trading And May Come Along.

I am a bit concerned about the stupid tanker strike. If I can't get petrol for my commute to work on Monday, I will be stuffed. Will have to see what Saturday brings in the news.

My plan is to drive to a local petrol station and fill the tank with petrol. If I can, then I will come otherwise I'll turn round and drive back home; I have just enough petrol at the moment for two days of client visits.

I have just spoken with one of the staff at the venue and he assures me we will have a table to ourselves on Sunday from 2pm. I dont have everyones phone number but just turn up from 2pm onwards. I will send some details for the benefit of those who have not been to The Marina before.

Hi all. Here are some directions to Lloyds No1 Bar and Grill . Look for the Multistorey car park in Brighton Marina. You cant miss it. If walking or coming by bus or taxi you then look for the big building with 'THE WEST QUAY' written on it. Go to the main entrance. If coming by car go straight in to the multistorey carpark and go to level 6. Park and walk across the footbridge to the West Quay building. They do not reserve tables so we could be anywhere. Suggest waiting/meeting near main entrance just inside. Suggest we all try to be there close on 2. Mobile numbers might also be useful. They have free WIFI so bring a laptop if you want. There could be 7 of us ! Sarapuk.