Next meet up

wasp

Legendary member
As on the board, I am busy for the next month or so but up for a meet in late May / June...

Feel free to have one without me!! :LOL:

Hi Wasp,

Are you back in the UK now for good, or is this a summer visit only?

Cheers,

Jack

belated welcome home! Funnily enough a friend who married a Kiwi and emigrated, has just come back too (also to Brighton) - said NZ was a lovely outdoorsy place, and the people were great but it was just a bit too parochial and they missed the open-minded Brits!

belated welcome home! Funnily enough a friend who married a Kiwi and emigrated, has just come back too (also to Brighton) - said NZ was a lovely outdoorsy place, and the people were great but it was just a bit too parochial and they missed the open-minded Brits!

Yep, totally agree. It is a gorgeous place and love to visit but every time I head overseas, I always miss England and its chavs, I mean lovely locals!

Plus no-one, nowhere, understands and appreciates truly the British wit and humour!

Ok, Wasp, since you're a t2w official, give us a selection of dates, preferably weekends.

Where actually is eeryone?

I'm not going to be free till the end of the month personally and for me, weekends are best. I trade 24/5 so during the week is tough for me as I don't like using the XDA or N95 for trading and rather be at the PC so really can't get away at the moment. Plus I'm moving house!

I'm happy to travel anywhere up towards London (although why anyone would be live far from Brighton is beyond me!!) so an idea of where everyone is would be good to find a suitable amicable place....

I'm in croydon area

Hi Wasp,

on the forum now as you can tell, I'm in croydon area.

Iceman

Where actually is eeryone?

I'm not going to be free till the end of the month personally and for me, weekends are best. I trade 24/5 so during the week is tough for me as I don't like using the XDA or N95 for trading and rather be at the PC so really can't get away at the moment. Plus I'm moving house!

I'm happy to travel anywhere up towards London (although why anyone would be live far from Brighton is beyond me!!) so an idea of where everyone is would be good to find a suitable amicable place....

As suggested before, anywhere on the A23 with free parking is cool with me. It's an easy drive there. I suggested some Harvester before. Don't know what it's like, though. Just googled it.

harvester is cool with me.

harvester is cool with me.

Iceman

As suggested before, anywhere on the A23 with free parking is cool with me. It's an easy drive there. I suggested some Harvester before. Don't know what it's like, though. Just googled it.

Hi everybody, it would be great to meet some or all of you. M23 sounds good, or a little coutry pub along the M23 will do well for me. If not there is always Brighton Marina with free parking and many venues available. For me the place is not so important providing it is reachable by car, and half descent, preferably with free parking.
Happy trading to all,
2be

Hi 2be,

i'm up for a meet, keep me posted.

Iceman

Hi everybody, it would be great to meet some or all of you. M23 sounds good, or a little coutry pub along the M23 will do well for me. If not there is always Brighton Marina with free parking and many venues available. For me the place is not so important providing it is reachable by car, and half descent, preferably with free parking.
Happy trading to all,
2be

Wasp! Specify a date. You're a T2W official and all... and this weather is good for a drive away from the big smoke.

I keep telling you I am busy at the moment...... Go on, have a meet up without me!! I'll live...!

Where is this Harvester btw?

Do we want a weekend or...................

I thought you said you'd be free in June? Yes, a weekend is better. Which one can you make? :)

a weekday evening best for me (dont mind meeting after the main action is over ie after 9pm), central brighton/hove preferable.........always one eh

i can do an evening, rather a wednesday or friday.

Iceman

a weekday evening best for me (dont mind meeting after the main action is over ie after 9pm), central brighton/hove preferable.........always one eh

Please excuse my ignorance but how the eck do we arrange this meeting? Do we exchange phone numbers or what ? Sarapuk.