Next meet up

Go on, suggest a venue (one with free parking not far from the A23 would be handy). I can only do weekends.

Hi. I think Brighton Marina would be a very good place for a meeting. Plenty of free parking and good bus service and Taxi service. Also a very good place to meet at Lloyds No 1 Bar and Grill, a large establishment and inexpensive, dont know why they call it a Bar but its great inside. Choose the right time and its quiet. Choose the right weather and its like the Med ! Timewise, what about weekdays say late afternoon or early evening. Its also ok on weekends. Recently in there on a lovely Sunday afternoon and there was even the State Table empty. Probably best to avoid Saturday nights though. Think about that then. Sarapuk.

the Marina sounds perfect. i'm flexiable with time and date so suggestions would be good..

Hi. I think Brighton Marina would be a very good place for a meeting. Plenty of free parking and good bus service and Taxi service. Also a very good place to meet at Lloyds No 1 Bar and Grill, a large establishment and inexpensive, dont know why they call it a Bar but its great inside. Choose the right time and its quiet. Choose the right weather and its like the Med ! Timewise, what about weekdays say late afternoon or early evening. Its also ok on weekends. Recently in there on a lovely Sunday afternoon and there was even the State Table empty. Probably best to avoid Saturday nights though. Think about that then. Sarapuk.

Sounds good. Regarding timing, I trade forex so would prefer a weekend... Sunday afternoon is probably best for me...

Hi. Ok. Lets throw a few suggestions about till we have common ground and purpose. Iam ok with the first or second week in June. And weekdays or weekends afternoon onwards. We need a decent number for the meet. Sarapuk.

Hi. Getting there. Thats 3 of us. Say another 2 and thats half the group. And then we can set the exact time. Sarapuk.

Ok. I will end the misery. BRIGHTON MARINA. SUNDAY AFTERNOON. 15 JUNE. Anygood. Sarapuk.

What time? Is it open for lunch all afternoon?

I will attend if parking is free. The authorities rape us drivers enough for money so I refuse to pay to park.

Sounds good!

Ok. I will end the misery. BRIGHTON MARINA. SUNDAY AFTERNOON. 15 JUNE. Anygood. Sarapuk.

Hi Sarapuk,

Please count me in for this day. Look forward to hearing from you on time and place in Marina.

Cheers
Panache.

Shadow, there are plenty of places for you to have lunch at the Marina!!

It's more the case that they are free. Mind you, I could park in Hove and walk back as it's cheap to park IIRC. A 45 minute skip along the promenade leaving a trail of disturbed grannies and children alike.

so do we have a time and place then? i was thinking between 2 and 3?

Iceman

Hi Sarapuk,

Please count me in for this day. Look forward to hearing from you on time and place in Marina.

Cheers
Panache.

Shadow, there are plenty of places for you to have lunch at the Marina!!