News of my death is premature

Skimbleshanks said:
There may be the mother of all gaps up on Monday, but I would expect that by then all the negativity surrounding the capture would perhaps be starting to hit home.

After all, now he's been captured, there's the problem of what to do with him, when, where, why, and how.

Looking at the Dow, there's a nice channel formed and we're nearly at the top, so perhaps a nice breakout up, failure, then a helter skelter down. :D

The Yanks have no problem dealing with POW's so I do'nt know where "all the negativity" will be coming from. The euphoria will die down but negativity ?......................nonsense.

Negativity like the 2 bomb blasts in Iraq this morning is what i think she meant.

Didn't the Irish PM change his name when he entered Politics?He wanted something that was not too assertive,so he combined 'ahead' and 'astern'.

How does Saddman's capture make an overpriced market more attractive?

Ah, but when the Dow is even more overpriced when it reaches 11,000 (which some US commentators are already speculating on!) prior to the US presidential elections next year; it will plainly make buying it at 10,150 seem cheap in comparison... :confused:

although 10,150 is plainly overpriced by todays standards....... :eek:

geddit......?!? :cheesy:

The market will always be either overpriced or underpriced otherwise there won't be any point in trading in d first place.............and isn't profit taking d name of d game?. The good 'profit takers' have already started taking advantage of the price differential in the futures prices from the euphoria of Sadaam's capture to the two bombs in Iraq this morning..........lol!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
------------------------------

The first words of Saddam Hussein have been revealed as he was captured by US troops. The fallen Iraqi leader told American soldiers in English: "My name is Saddam Hussein. I am the president of Iraq and I want to negotiate."

------------------------------

"I see, in that case I'll put the lid back down and you can stay where you are , son !"

Soldiers were seconds away from throwing a hand grenade into the hole when Saddam surrendered
:LOL:

Last edited:
Maybe trading , at times, isn't as complicated as we try to make it.........not easy at d same time tho.