New Trader

NT probably suffers from p-en-is envy hence his spat with Bramble:love:
The only p-en-is envy here is towards Dante, and it effects every male member here at Trade2win. Simply spectacular...

Are you after some gold stars from Sharky? You've really been champion in undermining the lulz recently. What's going on?

He's giving up "trading" (hanging around on trading forums). The government is cracking down people on the sick, so he'll have to get a job and stop pretending he makes any money using his "strat".

Plus, he's very tired - he's up at 1 am every night watching Bravo and Dave, er I mean, watching the Asian session.

:LOL:

You did?:-0 I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe your powers of observation are only focused on multi-nicks that you don’t like. Anyway, I was really hoping I’d get a mention in the “Who is the worst members of T2W?” thread, what a disappointment this has been.
You're being characteristically hard on yourself.

I think it’s a measure of the esteem in which you’re held my the majority of the membership that you haven’t been mentioned in the context of that thread at all.

Unlike you I've never had his in my mouth so I can't comment.
I know I said "massively benign prejudice", but I really wasn’t thinking of going that far to make you feel OK. I can send you a picture though if that would help.

Love & Peace my brother.

What have I missed? My intent was made clear and it's genuine, and I thouight, positive.

Seriously, what have I missed?

I think you've been drinking too much of the over-rated T2W kool-aid..not big, not clever.

Are you after some gold stars from Sharky? You've really been champion in undermining the lulz recently. What's going on?

Henri Tajfel is an interesting read on crowd behaviour...he's best known for his pioneering work on cognitive aspects of prejudice/social identity...

Henri Tajfel is an interesting read on crowd behaviour...he's best known for his pioneering work on cognitive aspects of prejudice/social identity...

Wanna hear scose theory?

Spring time approaching + cleared out back log of work +holiday next week + Boredom = t2w lulz.

You really have decent earnings potential in molehill remodelling.