New Site Moderator

Felicitations to our newly appointed Eminence

It is with much joy and gaiety that those privileged to have exchanged posts with the exhalted one will have received the news of his elevation.

We all wish him well in his endeavours and may his moderating be applied with all his customary wisdom known to be second only to that of Solomon.

I note that seymour has volunteered to be first in line to feel the wrath of barjon. Go on let him have it.

Regards and exiting backwards with a bow

bracke

ps Has Sharky set the date for the operation all moderators have to undergo ?

FetteredChinos said:
crawler!

;)

its too late for salvation Bracke, you're next in line...

bracke rises from knees after paying homage to the mighty one and urges seymour to repent whilst the going is good

bracke has seen the light and pledges to mend the errors of his ways ( fingers crossed )

Regards

bracke

Ah, bracke, you are a wag - FC warned me about you.

I'm not supposed to reveal trade secrets, but you have to have the operation first. It's called a troublemakers implant and I have the upgraded bracke mark 2 which gives me a direct line to the innermost workings of your mind and your computer.

If you have second thoughts as to your wording of a post - it's me. If you persist but your screen freezes - it's me. If the expletives you write come out as polite banter - it's me. But if your gap trades' fail - it's you.

Be warned, brother barjon is watching you.

Regards

jon

barjon said:
Ah, bracke, you are a wag - FC warned me about you.

I'm not supposed to reveal trade secrets, but you have to have the operation first. It's called a troublemakers implant and I have the upgraded bracke mark 2 which gives me a direct line to the innermost workings of your mind and your computer.

If you have second thoughts as to your wording of a post - it's me. If you persist but your screen freezes - it's me. If the expletives you write come out as polite banter - it's me. But if your gap trades' fail - it's you.

Be warned, brother barjon is watching you.

Regards

jon

Drat ! Will have to move to mark 3 version and install barjon virus detector. If you have access to the innermost workings of my mind may the lord have mercy on you.........and could you tell me what I am thinking as I often have a problem working it out myself !

Will have a check round to see if I can find the cameras.

Regards

bracke

Cripes BJ - a bit less time skiving off on the golf course then eh?

But congrats anyway - and please be moderate in your moderating.

peterpr said:
Cripes BJ - a bit less time skiving off on the golf course then eh?

But congrats anyway - and please be moderate in your moderating.

Thanks, peter, the way my golf is atm any excuse is gratefully received. Will have another go tomorrow though - another triumph of hope over experience.

good trading

jon

I'm very pleased to welcome our newest recruit to the moderation ranks - JumpOff - who has very kindly agreed to help us with the moderation duties on the forums.

Thanks go to her and all the other mods that volunteer to give up their precious time during the week to help with the smooth running of the forums. :D

uh-oh.. another one..

time to temper the unruly behaviour..

go for it J. :)

just watch out for the Bracke and Barjon comedy duo.

A very warm welcome to our newest recruit to the moderation ranks - user.

Thanks go to him and all the other mods that volunteer to give up their precious time during the week to help with the smooth running of the forums.

Congrats to User.

Hope this doesn't mean he will be neglecting the Dow after this. :rolleyes:

Well done!

No neglection! The Dow just needs to drop....

Thanks for the warm welcome all......

User said:
No neglection! The Dow just needs to drop....

Thanks for the warm welcome all......

Not yet it won't! You didn't read my post, did you? :arrowu: we go, before we go :arrowd:

:cheesy:

So what are the minimum qualifications to be considered for the position of
somebody with a scooter
?

Vintage scooter, I presume.

Highest excellence in mathematics or statistics?

Usually when someone suffers a promotion it calls for celebration, he/she should give everyone a treat using 1 month of his/her salary or earnings, a 5 course meal at the Ritz should be the minimum.