New Product: FREE TRIAL to Briefing.com Platinum Service

EK1

Established member
New Product: SPECIAL OFFER for Briefing.com Platinum Service

Briefing.com is the leading Internet provider of live market analysis for U.S. Stock, Indices and world FX market participants.

We have teamed up with Briefing.com to offer members a FREE TRIAL to their premium product, the Platinum Service until mid July 2005 worth $50.

To access the Platinum Service for the free trial simply go to www.Briefing.com and login to the Platinum index using the username and password of "trade2win".

This service usually costs $24.95 per month, however if you wish to continue with the service after the trial expires then we have negotiated the special T2W members price of $19.95 per month. In the next few weeks we will be setting up a special page where you can sign-up for this exclusive offer.

The free trial is avaiable here T2W Briefing.com Offer .

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you can use the free Briefing Platinum Service until mid July just by logging onto the site www.briefing.com and using the username and password of "trade2win" at the Platinum login index.

You do not need to register or enter any personal information. Completely free :LOL:

We'll have a specially created sign-up page LIVE from the end of June for those who may wish to sign up at the reduced rate.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Because everyone here's using the same name, if you 'edit your profile' on briefing.com and enter your email address, anyone can see it. There are 7 T2W members' email address on there at the moment - a biotech firm, big German manufacturer, etc.

Blackcab,

Thanks for the heads up. I take your point and will look into it.

However you can still use the full Platinum Service without submitting any personal information.

I guess the e-mail address is for receiving the daily market updates from Briefing. However, my understanding is that you can still receive the updates from the free silver service.

Salty,
Thanks for the positive comments.

I guess the e-mail address is for receiving the daily market updates from Briefing. However, my understanding is that you can still receive the updates from the free silver service.

Correct

Yes, I pointed it out in case people weren't aware their address was visible.

As Salty said, thanks for doing this - it's educational to see what's in these services.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Trade2Win members.

The FREE Trial is nearing its end however the EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Trade2Win members is now available.

The specially created sign-up page is now LIVE here.

To sign-up for the Briefing.com Platinum Service simply go to the Briefing.com specially created sign-up page , and follow the instructions.
You will be able to sign up at the special T2W price of $19.95 per month. (usually $24.95).

Last edited:
The FREE Trial for the Briefing.com Platinum Service has now ended.

If you still wish to use the service you will be able to sign up at the special T2W price of $19.95 per month. (usually $24.95).
This EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Trade2Win members is now available here.

To sign-up for the Briefing.com Platinum Service simply go to the Briefing.com specially created sign-up page , and follow the instructions.