Status
Not open for further replies.
this is open positions but this ea will make modifications on it

like trailing stops

modify take profit

put stop loss

i prove to all following members the ea works well

the account duplicated and i posted the statement

i posted in my previous posts small account 50and this ea works well with smasll accounts and this account duplicated also

i also posted real account statement to prove that this ea works well on real

all these proofs are very good and give us strong evidence that ea is fantastic

good luck for all

Hi Mar_ fx

You have shown your open positions for May 2nd which then begs the question - can you now show all the open positions for the whole month of April?

Thank you

Regards

F

Last edited:
this is the statement of my account i take it today

and include all closed and open positions from begining till now

you can see it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f8u4b1rvcblubxd/Statement.htm

OK - so you are saying from when you started on demo and on the live account there are not any more open trades - other than the ones you are showing at May 2nd 2014.

Next questions- how many trades does the EA take per day on each pair - on average? - and are you using it 24 hrs a day or selecting a period - like say from London Open to London close or US close?

Regards

F

OK - so you are saying from when you started on demo and on the live account there are not any more open trades - other than the ones you are showing at May 2nd 2014.

Next questions- how many trades does the EA take per day on each pair - on average? - and are you using it 24 hrs a day or selecting a period - like say from London Open to London close or US close?

Regards

F

we have the positions at may 2nd 2014 as all positions of previous days hit our profits and we have only these positions
when the market open it will deal with this positions and if there is modifications it will make it and if there is any chance he will try to catch it and open position

all periods are good but the best europ_american

i don't like asian period

number of trades in one pair you can control it from ea setting

you have from 1 to 10

and i adjust it (3 trades on single pair )

thank you fro your nice questions

It is obvious that this thread is nothing more than an advert to solicit business and as such is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.