Automated forex trading system

varna 2

Hi fellows, recently i created an expert advisor for MetaTrader4. I did some backtesting and real time trading, the results are not bad at all - 30% monthly profit with 3-4% risk per trade. Here you can find the results from the backtest.
If somebody is interested and wants to test this expert advisor on demo account, please write me an e-mail .

Hi Varna,
I trade a basket of currencies and would like to test your system.Get back to me and let me know how to contact you.
Many Thanks,
Mark

mark_varney47 said:
Hi Varna,
I trade a basket of currencies and would like to test your system.Get back to me and let me know how to contact you.
Many Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,
I will need a MT4 demo account number, afterwards i will send you the files. Please send the number at [email protected]. I'll be out of town till Thusday and won't be able to send the files earlier than Thursday evening.

varna 2 said:
Hi Mark,
I will need a MT4 demo account number, afterwards i will send you the files. Please send the number at [email protected]. I'll be out of town till Thusday and won't be able to send the files earlier than Thursday evening.
Hi Varna,
Unfortunately, I don't have a MT4 demo account.How can I access your system without it??
Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark, in order to test the expert is necessary to have a MT4 demo account. There is no other way to test this system. You can open a demo account here Alpari .

Yasen

varna 2 said:
Hi Mark, in order to test the expert is necessary to have a MT4 demo account. There is no other way to test this system. You can open a demo account here Alpari .

Yasen

out of interest why do you need the demo account id

varna 2 said:
Hi fellows, recently i created an expert advisor for MetaTrader4. I did some backtesting and real time trading, the results are not bad at all - 30% monthly profit with 3-4% risk per trade. Here you can find the results from the backtest.
If somebody is interested and wants to test this expert advisor on demo account, please write me an e-mail .

30% per month!! :eek: That's very good. If you opne an account with just £1,000 within one year you'd have a balance of £841,500,386.00 that would rival pretty much any of the major funds out there and you would be worth much more than most of the companies listed on the FTSE.

Well done!!! :rolleyes:

k3lly said:
If you opne an account with just £1,000 within one year you'd have a balance of £841,500,386.00

No you wouldn't...you've worked out 30% per week, not month.

You'd have about 23 grand at 30% per month, after 1 year.

k3lly said:
If you opne an account with just £1,000 within one year you'd have a balance of £841,500,386.00

Really? That's quite some calculator you've got there!

Edit:

Doh! Beaten too it again

BroadSword said:
No you wouldn't...you've worked out 30% per week, not month.

You'd have about 23 grand at 30% per month, after 1 year.

Doh, your right I did! :eek: still, 23k is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Dont look for easy way

All automated systems need long forward test,backtests dont prove nothing,it may look like gold mine on backtest and after 3 months you will dump it to garbage,and take next one,and next one,next one...

Try find something with is working for long time on managed accounts,and try find coustomers of those accounts,or unless get some statements.

I know one really good systems with dont make huge profits like(30%monthly lol its always to big risk,one drawdown and you are broke),i believe more in 15-30% yearly returns on automated systems,since it will use no more then 1% of your capital and thats what make game more safe ,right?

Good systems need good charts,good charts need feed(good feed),unfortun. all companies with offer good charting systems charge from 99-199$monthly,serious traders dont care,newbies always complain and goin back to free charts,then complain about candles and spikes.

Try to find managed accounts systems for monthly charge or find company with have unless 2 year performance (live performance not any backtests).

Or just master your own skills and dont look for easy way(automated-easy).;

Best Regards to all Real Traders

FXHUSKY

FOREXHUSKY said:
Try to find managed accounts systems for monthly charge or find company with have unless 2 year performance (live performance not any backtests).
Do you recommend any managed accoutns systems?

Ayman said:
Do you recommend any managed accoutns systems?

I spoke to so many traders on chats and emails and all complain about manag. accounts,so we made list of best ones and so far on the top is company from Florida(i will not post name acc. to rules).

They have 2years life performance,and 4 years of backtest data,back to life performance,pple are very happy since they dont risk much then 1% of client account,accounts are insured,and coustomer have acces to them in any moment.

Regards

ForexHusky