NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

rigdpt.gif

THE DRAINING CONTINUES...

Hi RumpledOne,
I just recently started to read through this thread. Covered the first 25 pages or so when u were trading mainly AUD with the lines at 25 pip intervals. It seems quite a nice simple system so I thought I'd fastforward to recent posts to see how things were going. Are you using a totally different method now or is the old SEE GREEN CANDLE, SEE GREEN CANDLE HIT x.xx25, LONG x.xxx25, SEE PROFIT still valid in today's markets?

The HORIZONTAL lines at 00, 25, 50 and 75 are still valid.

Recently, I have been trading RAT REVERSALS.

You can TRADE LIKE A RAT using the horizontal lines.

TRO,

I dont understand the "low of the day" bit, because you dont know if its the low until its after the close.
Is it the low/high of the previous day?

Or are you saying that if price changes direction for 20 pips, you assume the low/high is in, and you are trading in the opposite direction?
I am trying to follow your posts, but the phrase "low/high of the day" seems ambiguous to me.
thanks

hope you had a good week.

TRO,

I dont understand the "low of the day" bit, because you dont know if its the low until its after the close.
Is it the low/high of the previous day?

Or are you saying that if price changes direction for 20 pips, you assume the low/high is in, and you are trading in the opposite direction?
I am trying to follow your posts, but the phrase "low/high of the day" seems ambiguous to me.
thanks

hope you had a good week.

Daily low AT THE TIME.

Price makes new daily low or drops below daily low + 20 pips. That is OPPORTUNITY.

But the daily low at the time isn#t very meaningful is it. Because if we have a massive down day, the daily low at 6am is not much of an opportunity.. What are you trying to say?